Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 27, 2023
Purchase links: Second Sight Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £39.99
Notes: Second Sight Website Store is UK/Ireland shipping only

318078822_500029702105368_981530498370572349_n.jpg

• A Second Sight Films 4K scan and restoration of a 35mm dupe negative supervised and approved by Director of Photography Michael Gornick
  • 4K UHD and Blu-ray discs both including bonus features
  • UHD presented in HDR10+
  • Audio commentary by George A Romero, John Amplas and Tom Savini
  • Audio commentary by George A Romero, Richard P Rubinstein, Tom Savini, Michael Gornick and Donald Rubinstein
  • A new audio commentary by Travis Crawford
  • A new audio commentary by Kat Ellinger
  • Taste the Blood of Martin: A new feature-length documentary including location tour
  • Scoring the Shadows: A new interview with composer Donald Rubinstein
  • J Roy - New And Used Furniture: a short film by Tony Buba
  • Making Martin: A Recounting
  • Trailers, TV and radio spots
Limited Edition Contents

• Rigid slipcase with original classic artwork
  • 108 page book with new essays by Daniel Bird, Miranda Corcoran, Travis Crawford, Heather Drain, Kat Ellinger, Andrew Graves, Alexandra Heller-Nicholas, Elena Lazic, , Stephen Thrower, Jon Towlson, Simon Ward and Tony Williams plus rare stills and behind-the-scenes images
  • Original Soundtrack CD by Donald Rubinstein
  • 5 collectors' art cards illustrated by Adam Stothard
Catalogue number: 2NDBR4168

Certificate: 18

Region: UHD Region Free / Blu-ray region B

Last edited:
what 10% discount?
gotta give more info, does the 10 percent off work on all zavvi items, for arrow releases only?
As far as i know, and have always had, if you have Red Carpet subscription then there’s a code which gives you 10% off site wide (i think “in stock” items only - not on pre orders). I buy movies so i don’t know much about the other merch on Zavvi. So, last week i bought the Yorga set, put it in my basket, put in the code, and got it for £22.50, or so. Have also done this with previous Second Sight limited edition releases when official release date has come around and is available (in stock) to purchase. But tried today with this and no luck. Maybe the code has changed? Or Zavvi have stopped doing this with Second Sight limited edition releases? I haven’t been keeping up tp speed lately, so i didn’t know whether was mentioned in other threads.

• Wow
Reactions: Billy Talent
As far as i know, and have always had, if you have Red Carpet subscription then there’s a code which gives you 10% off site wide (i think “in stock” items only - not on pre orders). I buy movies so i don’t know much about the other merch on Zavvi. So, last week i bought the Yorga set, put it in my basket, put in the code, and got it for £22.50, or so. Have also done this with previous Second Sight limited edition releases when official release date has come around and is available (in stock) to purchase. But tried today with this and no luck. Maybe the code has changed? Or Zavvi have stopped doing this with Second Sight limited edition releases? I haven’t been keeping up tp speed lately, so i didn’t know whether was mentioned in other threads.
Never heard of this issue before, you should definitely try zavvi customer service:writing: and hope they can resolve this problem for you

Reactions: Vegano
Popped home on my lunch break and my copy was waiting for me :happy: Had a quick flick through the book which is another excellent addition to their catalogue. Such a great release from Second Sight this:thumbs:

Reactions: JGCramp
Popped home on my lunch break and my copy was waiting for me :happy: Had a quick flick through the book which is another excellent addition to their catalogue. Such a great release from Second Sight this:thumbs:
Had mine delivered from DiabolikDVD on Saturday and it's definitely another great release. I'm looking forward to popping in the 4K disc. I can't even remember when I would have last seen this film.

Reactions: Lord Vader
Had mine delivered from DiabolikDVD on Saturday and it's definitely another great release. I'm looking forward to popping in the 4K disc. I can't even remember when I would have last seen this film.
I think it's been a good 25 years since the one and only time I saw it on tv. Never forgotten it though.. such a unique and bizarre little film

Reactions: JGCramp