Marvel SteelBooks WEA with all goodies?

How much would you pay for Marvel titles WEA Glossy / Debossed SteelBook with all goodies & no DISCs

• $25

Votes: 31 18.6%
  • $30

Votes: 50 29.9%
  • $35

Votes: 40 24.0%
  • $40

Votes: 46 27.5%

• Total voters
HDZ IT 2 and Bumblebee are not WEA. Nice editions but used WWA steels
:D
Correct, my bad.
Why suck up to me?
Maybe so you'll not leave them hanging? Who knows...
Not sure where you got the $65 price point from but my guesstimate was $32-$38 range. definitely not $65.
$65 was an example of what a regular premium containing discs would go. Others have thrown numbers around, thought I'd get to do the same.
Still, use whatever number you're happy with. Your product would not be a Blufans or a Weet so at least for a while I would not expect to pay BF or Weet money for it. Discs or no discs.

Reactions: Aniv
I voted $40 though I doubt that would generate much of a profit (economics of scale would like a word) depending on the printrun. On the other hand MCU is an easy pass on my part.

I'd probably be interested in a quality set with a cohesive style but TBH, I'm kind of burnt out on MCU.

@Aniv

Is this something seriously worked on? I'd surely be down to support. Honestly I'd prefer discs included, but I could do without if that means we will get beautiful wea steelbooks and gorgeous fullslips (YES, FULLSLIPS!! You Lentisuckers, can suck your Lenti somewhere else! Especially those stupid DOUBLE LENTICULARS. CAN'T SEE THEM ANYMORE.).

Just checked your concepts. They all great. But surprised you didn't do any for Shang Chi, Fast 9, Jungle Cruise, The Suicide Squad..
Many thanks! Been kinda busy with other stuff lately so haven't really had the chance, but I do have quite a few unfinished ones that I may or may not complete eventually... Shang-Chi, Suicide Squad, Free Guy, Cruella etc etc etc.

How come you don't do concepts anymore?

Id love this. Id pay whatever everyone else thinks is reasonable. Real question, would the marvel disney plus shows be available options? Just so we could have a complete set of the entire MCU

you know how WeET editions will have the details for the discs inside the steelbook printed on the bottom of the slip?

don't do that

I've not had a complete run of Marvel releases, so id definitely be down for these :D