Marvel SteelBooks WEA with all goodies?

How much would you pay for Marvel titles WEA Glossy / Debossed SteelBook with all goodies & no DISCs

• $25

Votes: 31 18.6%
  • $30

Votes: 50 29.9%
  • $35

Votes: 40 24.0%
  • $40

Votes: 46 27.5%

• Total voters
me like this. interested! :thumbs:

i have realised that i am almost as much of a packaging junky as i am a cinema nerd. i have no idea why, but there you go. :bag: i bought the Fanatics Frozen because i wanted the continuity of design, layout and treatment with the original. having some way of plugging existing gaps, and/or creating new series, could be great.

i don't know what you are envisaging, @Aniv, but an alternate approach in a world owned by Disney is definitely worth a look. Disney's physical media products (if they even exist) these days are a sorry state of affairs, since they no longer care. that's their business model now. if i look at my super-bossed gloss Snow White steel from years ago and most of their output recently, there's zero comparison.

looking around this site, there are already multiple threads showcasing superb Ninja work on slips, steels, and other designs. if there was any HDN input into whatever you are pondering, we already have the talent and the skills here. :notworthy: and the Reel Synergy releases show HDN knows how to do this sort of thing. :woot:

I'll be first in line for the Onward, Raya, Shang-Chi and Toy Story 4 ones.

I like the Black Widow one, but prefer @Noodles concept for that

1632428725151.png

• Friendly
Reactions: Aniv and Noodles
One Clicks: $100-$125
Full Slips & Single Lenti's: $25.99-$30.99
Double Lenti's: $30.99-$33.99

If WEET, Manta Lab, and others are thinking about doing this should keep the print run capped at 2,000 copies.
Should start with Marvel titles that never got a proper release: Iron Man 2, IM 3, Ant-Man and the Wasp. Those are easy sell outs.

Reactions: a_o and Aniv
wow thread of blast from the past and the result is :hilarious:
Wasn't this just a few months ago, September '21? Or is it showing the wrong date in the first post?

As per the subject, we are paying $50+ for exactly that package - most have a movie already in some form, when buying a premium. In trying to avoid that, I've practically stopped buying any new, popular, big budget movies right away. But 'they' get me on the 'catalogue' titles - after 20+ years of collecting I do have basically everything.
So for just a steelbook I'd pay $25-30, but with booklet/cards and a slip, up to the same $50, I don't care.

Wasn't this just a few months ago, September '21? Or is it showing the wrong date in the first post?

As per the subject, we are paying $50+ for exactly that package - most have a movie already in some form, when buying a premium. In trying to avoid that, I've practically stopped buying any new, popular, big budget movies right away. But 'they' get me on the 'catalogue' titles - after 20+ years of collecting I do have basically everything.
So for just a steelbook I'd pay $25-30, but with booklet/cards and a slip, up to the same $50, I don't care.
No your right, long day at work and felt like been forever but had sooo many threads like this before.
Like fancy this fancy that and usually nothing ever gets off the ground, it's just nice talk to keep people interested.
But I'll reserve judgement maybe @Aniv Can give some sort of progression update
And tell us its not all dead in the water :thumbs:

No your right, long day at work and felt like been forever but had sooo many threads like this before.
Like fancy this fancy that and usually nothing ever gets off the ground, it's just nice talk to keep people interested.
But I'll reserve judgement maybe @Aniv Can give some sort of progression update
And tell us its not all dead in the water :thumbs:
Oh, yeah. But I recently bought up a bunch of 4k steelbooks of Marvel films, so won't be too disappointed.
What would be more welcome and awesome, like someone mentioned earlier, are steelbooks for unreleased streaming TV series, and not just Marvel's. I could burn my own BDs from the pirated 1080p and 2160p rips, to put inside, but I don't think someone like Disney would ever approve something like that. :wacky:

I just would love a complete collection of all of the marvel films with consistent art work and treatment. I feel like for there is always at least 1 “redheaded step child” of every collection that stands out like a sore thumb. Plus since marvel hasnt really given hope of the disney plus shows being released in any physical format it would be nice to at least get some custom steels of the shows so there is no gaps in the collection

Reactions: williamhamson