Multi Marvel's Avengers Earth's Mightiest Edition [UK]

Mar 7, 2019
Released: Sept 1st, 2020
Purchase: GAME UK & Square Enix Store
Price: £209.99

Marvel_s_Avengers_CE_BeautyShot_Final-1152x648.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: luke98
Considering what other collector’s editions come with lately, this is not too bad XD

Still expensive tho’
And Captain America o_o Wish they had someone else as a figurine

So let's get this straight

You buy the big expensive edition

"Here you go...a bland boring steelbook with a massive Avengers logo on the front"

You buy the cheaper versions

"Here you go...a lovely, colourful, well detailed steelbook"

Why do companies keep allowing this to happen, it's ridiculous, swap them around

Unboxing video - Steelbook is glossed with debossed Avengers logo

Actually it's quite a nice set :thumbs: Quite like the simplicity of the steelbook
I thought at one point that the little Hulks head was gonna fall off :rofl::thumbs:

Even if at a push you value the game at an even £50, can we honestly say the extras are worth £160?

The statue looks cool, as do the photo and the iron man blue prints but the bobble head and key ring are just cheap tat. I've seen so many variations of that key ring released and re-released over the past ten years all for around a fiver each time. Bobble head would be £10 and that's at a push. The steelbook is quite nice in all fairness but really this should be at £120-150 maximum. I expect to see this on sale in GAME around Xmas for below £100.

So it is a different steelbook. Nice finish on that front. I bet games turns out nothing like that lol. Would love that bossing on the back

Edit: ignore me, just see it. Looks nice and glossy (I think) but there’s no bossing on the A on the back. Can tell in the open pic

I'm glad I skipped it. Not a bad set but I agree, I don't think I would value it at £210.

Maybe if it had Hulk as a statue I would have stuck with my pre-order xD

Now £79.99 at GAME
Not a bad price but considering the game didn't live up to the hype I think this will drop further.
If it drops a little more than ill probably go for this :thumbs: