Multi Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (2022)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
Fire up Star-Lord’s jet boots for a wild ride across the cosmos in this third-person action-adventure game, a fresh take on Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy. With the unpredictable Guardians at your side, blast your way from one explosive situation to another, with original and iconic Marvel characters caught in a struggle for the fate of the universe. You got this. Probably.

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy is coming October 26, 2021 on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S and PC.

GotG_06-13-21.jpg

Robles

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
The game looks pretty good but if Avengers was anything to go by then I don't think ill be rushing out to get this, ill probably wait till its been out awhile.

• Informative
Reactions: Thoth

Thoth

Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
The game looks pretty good but if Avengers was anything to go by then I don't think ill be rushing out to get this, ill probably wait till its been out awhile.

I'm in same boat with you mate! Will give it some time before considering a purchase. But if steelbook will only come with the Deluxe Edition I'm afraid I might have to pre-order in order to not miss out.

• Haha
Reactions: Robles

Robles

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
I'm in same boat with you mate! Will give it some time before considering a purchase. But if steelbook will only come with the Deluxe Edition I'm afraid I might have to pre-order in order to not miss out.
Thankfully the steelbook doesn't really interest me but if it did id be doing the same :thumbs:

Robles

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
Actually, the more I see of this the more I like the look of it :whistle:
Ill pick this up on release I think :D:thumbs: