Multi Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (2022)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

Fire up Star-Lord’s jet boots for a wild ride across the cosmos in this third-person action-adventure game, a fresh take on Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy. With the unpredictable Guardians at your side, blast your way from one explosive situation to another, with original and iconic Marvel characters caught in a struggle for the fate of the universe. You got this. Probably.

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy is coming October 26, 2021 on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S and PC.

GotG_06-13-21.jpg

The game looks pretty good but if Avengers was anything to go by then I don't think ill be rushing out to get this, ill probably wait till its been out awhile.

• Informative
Reactions: Thoth
The game looks pretty good but if Avengers was anything to go by then I don't think ill be rushing out to get this, ill probably wait till its been out awhile.

I'm in same boat with you mate! Will give it some time before considering a purchase. But if steelbook will only come with the Deluxe Edition I'm afraid I might have to pre-order in order to not miss out.

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
I'm in same boat with you mate! Will give it some time before considering a purchase. But if steelbook will only come with the Deluxe Edition I'm afraid I might have to pre-order in order to not miss out.
Thankfully the steelbook doesn't really interest me but if it did id be doing the same :thumbs:

Actually, the more I see of this the more I like the look of it :whistle:
Ill pick this up on release I think :D:thumbs:

Has anyone been having a go of this yet?

I've literally been in bed ill ever since I got it so I've only started playing it today, I'm enjoying what I've done so far though

As the reviews say the combat isn't anything new (it's actually a little clunky compared to what we're used to these days) but it looks great and the dialogue/voice acting and story is all very good

I've literally been in bed ill ever since I got it so I've only started playing it today, I'm enjoying what I've done so far though

As the reviews say the combat isn't anything new (it's actually a little clunky compared to what we're used to these days) but it looks great and the dialogue/voice acting and story is all very good
I assume the combat is along the lines of what the Avengers game was?

Started playing the demo on Switch and it was literally just a few mins of walking with random dialogue and then it suddenly ended lol.

• Haha
Amazon had this on offer for £32.99 so why not :D
I gave it a go last night so I'm a couple of hours through and so far so good :thumbs:

Blitzed this a week after purchase back in Oct.
Got the £80 set with game, 2 steelbooks, booklet and other stuff

LOVE it. On a second playthrough