Multi Mass Effect 3 CE (MetalPak) [North America]

ocielz

El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
PS3
http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-3-Collectors-Playstation/dp/B0050SY06W/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1321811563&sr=8-4
$79.99
XBOX360
http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-3-Collectors-Xbox-360/dp/B0050SYZS0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321811563&sr=8-1
$79.99
n7_ce_vignette-p.jpg

VIDEO

Last edited by a moderator:
I received the Steelbook today, undamaged thankfully. It is nice, I don't like how they kept the [3] on the cover though... thought they changed it since they removed it in one of the early renders. What is a Mass Effect 3 Collection? :/

Got mine undamaged too thankfully! I agree with you Leshita, i love it all except for the words and the barcode on the back! :(

yea biscuit is right NO STORES got any in stock in store nor did they receive any and let alone they won't let your pre-order in stores for the CE... A couple of random stores got 1 tho as I had my futureshop guy check around but they were no where near the city...

by the way the canadian version isn't a steelbook. Judging by the spine it looks to be a metal pack that came in the CE.

it's a Star MetalPak

I checked and its the same as the Australian version of X-Men First Class
only G1 sized.

After seeing the Assassin's Creed 3 steelbook in person, I admit I don't have the stomach for that piece of crap of a metal case in this CE. I will wait for the regular game to get below $30 to play it. With Raccoon City CE in a couple of weeks, I hope we don't get a repeat of this nonsense metal case.:angry:

After seeing the Assassin's Creed 3 steelbook in person, I admit I don't have the stomach for that piece of crap of a metal case in this CE. I will wait for the regular game to get below $30 to play it. With Raccoon City CE in a couple of weeks, I hope we don't get a repeat of this nonsense metal case.:angry:

Don't look at the french steelbook then, it'll break your heart with its cheer awesomeness :(

Don't look at the french steelbook then, it'll break your heart with its cheer awesomeness :(

Yes I won't. I was so sure I want nothing to do with video games steelbook until Medal of Honor Warfighter and then Ubisoft pulls the AC3 steelbook apparently out of nowhere :scat:

I'm the perfect example of what happens to people who spent some time in the video games steelbook section. Had none a few weeks ago. Now I have something like 50 (with the ones on their way to me as we speak) and I'm VG mod. And I'm slowly getting away from the BD steels :ohno:

I'm the perfect example of what happens to people who spent some time in the video games steelbook section. Had none a few weeks ago. Now I have something like 50 (with the ones on their way to me as we speak) and I'm VG mod. And I'm slowly getting away from the BD steels :ohno:

Not for too long I hope :naughty:

By the way, great job on keeping this side of the "house" in such a nice and orderly shape. :scat:

I'm not going to stop collecting the BD steels, it's just that apart from a few I want, I'll have pretty much everything I need and I'll stick to the new releases.

And yeah, can't wait for the Japanese ones buddy :)

I just got my Collector's Edition, the quality of this case is freaking horrible!! ugh I am so annoyed right now.

I just opened it and the freaking metal pack is dented and not to mention all the tiny scratches on the front is driving me freaking insane!!!

What freaking genius at Bio thought Metal Paks were a good freaking idea! damn it!! I slowly pulled the sticker from the top and the paint of the actual case came off... I am going to email Bioware this is freaking unacceptable.

The worst part is the dent is not on the side that is facing the front part of the package, the dent is in the side that is facing the second piece of the package which should be protected. So the damn thing was dented prior to packaging. There's so many scuff marks is ridiculous.