Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA

masters-del-universo-original.jpg

interior-y-exterior-steelbook-masters-del-universo-para-septiembre-original.jpg

I got this steelbook as a christmas present last year.
Here is my unboxing.
Enjoy!

@shane54 , video looks great :thumbs:, can you comment on the sound quality , too bad that the sound quality of the movie is only
English: DTS-HD Master Audio 2. 0

I see that all country versions on blu ray only have English: DTS-HD Master Audio 2. .0

how is the sound of the blu ray when you watch it, is it not a bit of a disappointment when it is only DTS -HD 2.0 ?

@Xenomorph The Stereo Sound is pretty good actually and the score sounds great.
Of course it´s not like you would listen to this in 5.1 or even have a remastered audio, but it is a 7/10 soundwise I´d say.
From what I remember it was never presented in 5.1 on TV either even not the latest broadcast.
We have another TV presentation at the end of September and even my cinema shows this one in November!

Reactions: Xenomorph
@shane54 , video looks great :thumbs:, can you comment on the sound quality , too bad that the sound quality of the movie is only
English: DTS-HD Master Audio 2. 0

I see that all country versions on blu ray only have English: DTS-HD Master Audio 2. .0

how is the sound of the blu ray when you watch it, is it not a bit of a disappointment when it is only DTS -HD 2.0 ?

It was originally mixed in Dolby Stereo so what you are getting is the original audio mix which is a massive benefit. Using pro-logic on an amp will open it up to 4.0 so you will get the original surround mix as well.

just because it's 2.0 doesn't mean it's a bad audio mix.