Men (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: October 27, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon DE - JPC
Price: €26.99 (Amazon) - €29.99 (JPC)

814fT0WjyGL._SY679_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gona have to wait until it’s released in October before I can order from amazon to the U.K..
Ffs, this is so stupid, how is this still a thing

We may be able to order this from amazon Uk as imports often become available from there after their release date..
Should be able to also order direct a week or 2 before release. Certainly from release day

Seems the movie is very special - maybe I should preorder the Mediabook. The other cover from the non-exclusive is not the best, so everybody will buy the Amzn-one

Attachments

• 1104137.jpg
    1104137.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 57
How is the movie?
I liked it, super creepy, very A24ish with a bonkers 3rd act but its unique and unlike anything we've ever seen so its definitely not gonna be for everyone and it will rub a lot of people in the wrong way.

But i think its pretty accurate in what its trying to say and if i had to criticize it i would say its maybe bit too much on the nose with its metaphors to the point where it serves the metaphor first and the storyline second. Althou very different it reminded me in a lot of ways of Aronofsky's Mother.

I liked it, super creepy, very A24ish with a bonkers 3rd act but its unique and unlike anything we've ever seen so its definitely not gonna be for everyone and it will rub a lot of people in the wrong way.

But i think its pretty accurate in what its trying to say and if i had to criticize it i would say its maybe bit too much on the nose with its metaphors to the point where it serves the metaphor first and the storyline second. Althou very different it reminded me in a lot of ways of Aronofsky's Mother.
I think you hit the nail on the head. It definitely has a similar tone to Mother, too. Which I also really liked.

• Informative
Reactions: komor
This film was so f<"ked. Definitely one of those films you're sat there at the end thinking, what the actual f<"k did I just watch.. and not necessarily in a good way. Can't say I'll rewatch this.
Agree. I'm not a big fan of Rory Kinnear either. Don't really rate him as an actor and there was way too much screen-time for him (for obvious reasons!)

For me personally, the cover A mediabook is the best edition...
Tried setting up an account with JPC but keep getting an error message saying the date of birth format is invalid so no luck so far with placing an order with them...
Also, the cover A edition currently isn't showing on amazon.de and the other editions are showing as currently unavailable....
Really want to pick up the cover A mediabook but getting nowhere fast...

Last edited: