Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Greetings fellow Ninja's and welcome to my Blufans Collection :cigar:

Updated pic: July 2018
Blufans Exclusives
IMG_20180710_155449_wm.jpg

(Still need to update and add: Frozen Anna SL, CA3 Starks DL, Coco One Click and Godzilla One Click).

Blufans OAB's: TBA

Last edited:
Wonderful Blufans Collection :happy: ...you should consider adding to your collection Kung Fu Panda 1 & 2 Amazing releases from Blufans IMO one of their nicest quality wise release I have collected from them...the spot Gloss treatment on the steel is just Blufans at their Best !

Here are some pictures I took trying to showcase their beauty, if you are interested give a look to this awesome release from Blufans

Kung Fu Panda Blufans 1 & 2

Reactions: Mickle_89
Wonderful Blufans Collection :happy: ...you should consider adding to your collection Kung Fu Panda 1 & 2 Amazing releases from Blufans IMO one of their nicest quality wise release I have collected from them...the spot Gloss treatment on the steel is just Blufans at their Best !

Here are some pictures I took trying to showcase their beauty, if you are interested give a look to this awesome release from Blufans

Kung Fu Panda Blufans 1 & 2
Thank you @Actarus :thumbs: And yes, both worthy editions to own buddy! :hungry: Hmmm, I may have to look into acquiring them at some stage...... :naughty:

Reactions: Actarus