Slipbox Midsommar (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Artcrafts Limited Edition) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 30, 2020
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova
Price: $34.99

102800816_1166108750407371_7387899175683608163_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How come this was released so suddenly on the 9th without any pre-notice?

There was a post in here on Sunday announcing release date. But I gotta agree this was a very short time frame for release.

Hello, this is Art Crafts

Art Crafts Numbering #008 Title
<Midsommar> We will inform you about BD

1. <Midsommar> design is released
Configuration: 2 discs + double-sided jacket + 2 disc case + 4 photo cards + out box

2. <Midsommar> Preorder schedule will be announced

Date: June 9, 2020, start at 3pm
Consumer price: KRW 36,300 (including VAT)
Planned release date: July 30, 2020

Theater version (147 minutes), director version (170 minutes) included
Additional video (director, actor interview included): Festival begins and Midsommar unfolds (25 minutes)

Director's Edition Commentary by Lee Dong-jin

Thank you for your interest
Thank you!

View attachment 474483

There was a post in here on Sunday announcing release date. But I gotta agree this was a very short time frame for release.
yeah, the problem is the email notifications of new posts from hidefninja are not reliable. sometimes i get sometimes i don't. so it's easy to overlook. i just got new notifications this morning.

Decided I'd survive and it wasn't going to be worth the money and hassle for just one item - after seeing this go so quickly I now immediately regret my decision.
Funny how that works isn't it... :dizzy:

Reactions: jasong
Decided I'd survive and it wasn't going to be worth the money and hassle for just one item - after seeing this go so quickly I now immediately regret my decision.
haha we've been through that. will just end up paying 3x the price a few years down the road. could kill just thinking about it every time. best is to be really decisive. either just go for it or firmly say no and not look at it again.

;)

haha we've been through that. will just end up paying 3x the price a few years down the road. could kill just thinking about it every time. best is to be really decisive. either just go for it or firmly say no and not look at it again.
Haha, it appears I have much to learn :spoil:
;)
:naughty::brb:

Reactions: jasong
'premium' (not really) release or not the color scheme is garbage and doesn't fit the film at all imo so no sweat I'm beyond panic buying at this point. You know there'll be more releases of it down the line.. this is what they do.

I regret nothing. Until I regret it later. :confused: Maybe. :rofl:

Reactions: WKRP and MM3
'premium' (not really) release or not the color scheme is garbage and doesn't fit the film at all imo so no sweat I'm beyond panic buying at this point. You know there'll be more releases of it down the line.. this is what they do.

I regret nothing. Until I regret it later. :confused: Maybe. :rofl:

I purchased from The Pung in the end. My rationale being other A24 films haven’t really had much of a premium treatment so figured I might regret missing this.