Slipbox Midsommar (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Artcrafts Limited Edition) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 30, 2020
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova
Price: $34.99

102800816_1166108750407371_7387899175683608163_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^Dismiss the above. I figured out where the mysterious package came from and also found out my where my Midsommar package is...stuck in customs.

I really wish I could edit my post above instead of posting again, but I don't see an option.

I’ve not received mine from Pung yet, guessing everything’s running a little slower than usual what with one thing and another.

Does anyone know the situation with the subs for the Scandinavian parts yet?

Reactions: MrTwoArms
Nova have my order but cannot ship to Ireland. And they don't know when they will be able to again!

K-Packet is not shipping but they want me to pay to upgrade for the more expensive EMS.

Right now my items are just sitting in their office for the last two months ready to go.....

• Wow
Reactions: Punker76
Just received mine from wdpung today, won't post any general photos since moon did a fantastic job of that earlier but the edition sticker on the top is quite nice:
I53Ip2C.jpg

Simple well executed slipbox edition, gloss isn't super shiny on the front but works well on the back.

Can also confirm subtitles are available in English but no option for just the Swedish parts so it's all or none - after checking my UK disc the swedish parts have the captions burnt in, so my assumption is all non English discs will likely be the same
Similarly as mentioned before disc marked region A worked in my reg B player - Also disc menu shows quite a decent amount of the film so something to watch out for if seeing for the first time with this copy.

Last edited:
^Just checked my tracking since I bought from wdpung as well. It was released from customs yesterday and on it's way to USPS, so I should get it some time this week.

Just received mine from wdpung today, won't post any general photos since moon did a fantastic job of that earlier but the edition sticker on the top is quite nice:
I53Ip2C.jpg

Simple well executed slipbox edition, gloss isn't super shiny on the front but works well on the back.

Can also confirm subtitles are available in English but no option for just the Swedish parts so it's all or none - after checking my UK disc the swedish parts have the captions burnt in, so my assumption is all non English discs will likely be the same
Similarly as mentioned before disc marked region A worked in my reg B player - Also disc menu shows quite a decent amount of the film so something to watch out for if seeing for the first time with this copy.

Good point about the disc menu, I noticed that when checking the English subs last night - have swapped out the discs.

I must admit though. A little underwhelmed with the package as a whole. Considering the red smear on the front image is glossed I expected a similar treatment for the title on the front and spine. No treatment on the title at all leaving it a little drab IMO.

Also the amaray box seems a little... bendy? Flimsy?

Overall it’s a “nice” edition but I think it could’ve been better.

The more people posted about this (a lot quickly) and the easier it became to order, the less I wanted it. I was overall disappointed when it was announced and feel the same now. There are better options that probably won't see the attention this is getting, for some odd reason.

It's a surprise this doesn't have the English subs option for the Swedish language sections as the Japanese disc actually does.
However, some of the Swedish language scenes are deliberately subtitle free on All discs as this was intended to alienate the audience...