Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: February 7, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Price: €26.99

81bnnIEE+tL._SX425_.jpg

Reactions: komor
Oh I thought you’d seen it for some reason. Watched the directors cut the other night.
Nah, wasn't a fan of Heredity, plus 2hr 18mins is quite a lot of time to spend on a film I'm unsure about, so I've been in no rush to check it out.

Which version did you prefer... theatrical or director's?

I think it`s a horror movie, what the cover actually doesn`t suggest. I didn`t buy the Mediabook because of that, but the movie interests me. I will watch it next time.

Nah, wasn't a fan of Heredity, plus 2hr 18mins is quite a lot of time to spend on a film I'm unsure about, so I've been in no rush to check it out.

Which version did you prefer... theatrical or director's?

I always prefer a directors cut if I like the film and want more. Plus it fleshes out some extra parts of the relationship and some other bits. Directors cut defo. It don’t feel long to me because I enjoyed it but I can never tell with you. Just give it a go. If you don’t like it then you don’t like it.
I think I prefer hereditary but I do love Florence Pugh in this film

Reactions: Noodles
I always prefer a directors cut if I like the film and want more. Plus it fleshes out some extra parts of the relationship and some other bits. Directors cut defo. It don’t feel long to me because I enjoyed it but I can never tell with you. Just give it a go. If you don’t like it then you don’t like it.
I think I prefer hereditary but I do love Florence Pugh in this film
Whilst I tend to agree, I do find some director's cuts add unnecessary scenes. Suppose I'll check out the theatrical version first anyway, then give the D-cut a go if I enjoy it enough.

Florence Pugh is on fire lately! I'm kinda developing a little crush on her tbh. :drool:

Reactions: Flloydo