Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 3, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £29.99

81g2hA+OX6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Mission Impossible 3.jpg 81rQICHzxDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71bfCekj9oL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 91i-OlA+WOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Disc 1: 4K UHD Special Features

• Commentary by Tom Cruise and Director, J.J. Abrams
Disc 2: Blu-ray Special Features

• Audio Commentary by Tom Cruise and director J.J. Abrams
Disc 3: Blu-ray Bonus Disc

• The Making of the Mission (HD)
  • Inside the IMF
  • Mission Action: Inside the Action Unit (HD)
  • Visualizing the Mission (HD)
  • Mission: Metamorphosis (HD)
  • Scoring the Mission (HD)
  • Moviefone Unscripted: Tom Cruise, J.J. Abrams
  • Launching the Mission
  • 5 Deleted Scenes (HD)
  • Theatrical Trailers (HD)
  • TV Spots
  • Photo Gallery
  • Excellence in Film
  • Easter Eggs (HD)

Looks like this has a new bonus disc that was not included in the original 4K steel. I guess I have to buy this one now. Will probably just put the extra bonus disc in an anti static CD sleeve and put it in the old steel since I have no interest in wasting my movie on this new set.

Looks like this has a new bonus disc that was not included in the original 4K steel. I guess I have to buy this one now. Will probably just put the extra bonus disc in an anti static CD sleeve and put it in the old steel since I have no interest in wasting my movie on this new set.
Disc 3 not new was included with some previous Blu-ray releases

Reactions: Lenny Nero and MM3
Disc 3 not new was included with some previous Blu-ray releases
But not in the original 4K steelbook as MM3 stated! Perhaps they should have omitted the word 'new' (but you could argue it is still 'new' to a UK 4K steelbook release, though, even if not 'new' in itself). But otherwise, what they have stated is correct.

But not in the original 4K steelbook as MM3 stated! Perhaps they should have omitted the word 'new' (but you could argue it is still 'new' to a UK 4K steelbook release, though, even if not 'new' in itself). But otherwise, what they have stated is correct.
SteelBook description does mention bonus disc as been new with any of the retailers listings
Post#2 there is also no mention as been new

It was MM3 saying the disc as been new when it's not

The Bonus Blu-ray Disc is the existing disc that was included with paramount 2008 UK Blu-ray 2 Disc Collector's edition
Amazon product

SteelBook description does mention bonus disc as been new with any of the retailers listings
Only person saying the disc as been new was MM3

The Bonus Blu-ray Disc is the existing disc that was included with paramount 2008 UK Blu-ray 2 Disc Collector's edition
Amazon product

Don't you get that we're not disputing that?

We're just saying it wasn't included in the original UK 4K Steelbook release. That's all.

This one, remember:

Don't you get that we're not disputing that?

We're just saying it wasn't included in the original UK 4K Steelbook release. That's all.

This one, remember:
A new bonus disc would mean a disc with new extras content not previously released
It's the existing UK Blu-ray bonus disc from 2008

Paramount UK and UK retailers are not listing the bonus disc as been new because it's been included previously with other UK Blu-ray releases

What MM3 should have said they are including the previous released Blu-ray bonus disc in the UK SteelBook and not say new bonus disc

A new bonus disc would mean a disc with new extras content not previously released
It's the existing UK Blu-ray bonus disc from 2008

Paramount UK and UK retailers are not listing the bonus disc as been new because it's been included previously with other UK Blu-ray releases

What MM3 should have said they are including the previous released Blu-ray bonus disc in the UK SteelBook and not say new bonus disc
I KNOW!!

That's what I said in my earlier post: "Perhaps they should have omitted the word 'new'".

Never had such an argument over being in violent agreement before! :rofl:

But you DO accept that it wasn't included in the previous UK 4K Steelbook, though? Which was the original point being made by MM3 who, AT THE TIME, wasn't sure whether it had been included any any UK releases before or not. Only that it was 'new' to a UK 4K steelbook, not that it was necessarily a new disc altogether. One definition of 'new' is "already existing but seen, experienced, or acquired recently or now for the first time", which is the definition that could be applied here.

Last edited:
I KNOW!!

That's what I said in my earlier post: "Perhaps they should have omitted the word 'new'".

Never had such an argument over being in violent agreement before! :rofl:

But you DO accept that it wasn't included in the previous UK 4K Steelbook, though? Which was the original point being made by MM3 who, AT THE TIME, wasn't sure whether it had been included any any UK releases before or not. Only that it was 'new' to a UK 4K steelbook, not that it was necessarily a new disc altogether. One definition of 'new' is "already existing but seen, experienced, or acquired recently or now for the first time", which is the definition that could be applied here.
What do you mean they should have omitted the word new
Paramount and UK retailers listings don't mention wording new bonus disc anywhere in the release description
As in it's not listed as been new
That's what this is about

It was MM3 and yourself that mentioned wording new bonus disc

What do you mean they should have omitted the word new
Paramount and UK retailers listings don't mention wording new bonus disc anywhere in the release description
As in it's not listed as been new
That's what this is about

It was MM3 and yourself that mentioned wording new bonus disc
I thought it was obvious that I meant MM3 should have omitted the word 'new', seeing as it immediately followed my comment "But not in the original 4K steelbook as MM3 stated! Perhaps they [as in MM3] should have omitted the word 'new'."

Nowhere did I claim that Paramount and UK retailers listings were using the word 'new'. And I wasn't claiming it was new either. Just that it will be the first time it has been included in a UK 4K Steelbook release. Do you at least agree with that statement?

Like I say, at no time was I EVER disputing what you were saying, yet you're acting like I was. All I ever said was that this would be 'new' for a UK 4K Steelbook release, NOT that it was a completely new disc! Don't you get that distinction?

I thought it was obvious that I meant MM3 should have omitted the word 'new', seeing as it immediately followed my comment "But not in the original 4K steelbook as MM3 stated! Perhaps they [as in MM3] should have omitted the word 'new'."
See what happens when you use 'neo' pronouns such as "they", maybe you confused it with a ChatGPT conversation, but ours hasn't been upgraded yet.