Moana (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release Date: March 7, 2017
Purchase links: 2D Edition - 3D Edition
Price: $34.99 $27.99 (2D) - $37.99 $32.99 (3D)

Confirmed By: Sir Wreck'm - gloss finish with debossed title

moana-bb-jpg.286202

Last edited by a moderator:
This situation is ridiculous. How are there still a surplus of Finding Dory steelbooks at Target, but Best Buy only receives
1-3 copies of the Moana steelbook per store? Disney needs to be more consistent with its steelbook production!

I was the first one to the shelves at my Best Buy and there were only two Steelbooks in the display and that was it. I checked the entire store, so they were all gone before the store even opened. Still a huge stack of Strange Steelbooks, which was odd.

This is a high-quality Steelbook. If you could actually SEE the faces of the characters instead of their backsides from a distance this would probably be a perfect Steelbook. Still not bad, though.

Kevin over at the other forum made the comment that at this point at least, a Blufans Moana release seems "unlikely". Come on Kimchi! A Kimchi full lenticular slip with this Best Buy steelbook inside of it would undoubtedly be super amazing...

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Kevin over at the other forum made the comment that at this point at least, a Blufans Moana release seems "unlikely". Come on Kimchi! A Kimchi full lenticular slip with this Best Buy steelbook inside of it would undoubtedly be super amazing...

I still dont understand buying a steelbook for the slip. why not buy just the amaray if all you really wanted was cardboard?