Release date: March 17, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon - Mueller
Price: €17.99 - €16.99

914ZAt7D-jL._SL1500_.jpg
91h9deNWWLL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: MerlinT and K.i.T
Love that cover artwork especially the design of the front . . . if with de-bossed title steelbook should scream quality.
upload_2017-1-20_11-39-1.png

"Content
Hu, Wang and Shirley were once famous grabraids - the so-called Mojin but those times are long goner and the trio are now retired in New York. Their peace is suddenly disrupted by a mysterious order from Inner Mongolia. The mission is to locate, hidden in the ancient tomb of a Khitanian princess, the "Equinox Flower" - a stone with magical power which is supposed to bring the dead to life. The stone is well guarded and so our heroes Hu, Wang and Shirley get to grapple with demons, ghouls, mummies, and other abominations which make all kinds of trouble for our intrepid explorers. If the Mojin are to survive this, they must fight like never before!

Reviews:
"Sorry Indiana Jones, we're big fans of you, but against the grave brigades from 'Mojin: The Lost Legend, you look old with your fighting style" (filmstarts de)
"Great pictures and an unconventional sensitivity to the genre"(Variety)
"The blockbuster is, in essence, exactly the spectacle that once brought us to love the magic of cinema without reservation." (Fantasy Filmfest)
"In terms of quotes and genre conventions of all directions of heaven as well as with regard to all available possibilities of computer-controlled tricking techniques. "(Kino-zeit. De)
"Blockbuster delivers best action" (Variety)"

Original title THE GHOULS (2015)

Technical details
MPEG-4 / AVC - 125 Min. (uncut U.S. version) - Language: English Dolby Digital 5.1, Mandarin Dolby Digital 5.1 - Format: 2,35:1 (16:9) Subtitles: German, English - 2 discs (1x3D BD + 1x2D BD)

Special features / Extras ?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T
If there were an award for best steelbook:film quality ratio, Capelight would be untouchable.
They're one of my favourites too... not only for steelbooks, but also for digibooks. They're really helpful and pleasant to talk to as well, or at least they are on social media anyway. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: misformatt
Damn. I rarely do this. But that is a pretty steelbook and they trailer makes the film look decent (though critics were not kind), so I ordered blindly. What the hell. It's $20!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Damn. I rarely do this. But that is a pretty steelbook and they trailer makes the film look decent (though critics were not kind), so I ordered blindly. What the hell. It's $20!
I'm tempted to do the same to be honest... gorgeous looking steel!

Reactions: C.C. 95