Mondo Blu-Ray steelbook Total Recall

Oct 13, 2019
Ohio
So I bought the Mondo steelbook of Total Recall from a seller on eBay from Canada and it was the only seller that had one. It was brand new and sealed so I was comfortable with the purchase. When I received the package the disc was loose and upon opening it I discovered the the plastic liner was broken in 2 places. So I’m starting this thread in the hopes that someone knows another seller interested in parting with their copy of the mondo steelbook blu ray of Total Recall that has it in like new, near mint, mint, or brand new condition.

So I bought the Mondo steelbook of Total Recall from a seller on eBay from Canada and it was the only seller that had one. It was brand new and sealed so I was comfortable with the purchase. When I received the package the disc was loose and upon opening it I discovered the the plastic liner was broken in 2 places. So I’m starting this thread in the hopes that someone knows another seller interested in parting with their copy of the mondo steelbook blu ray of Total Recall that has it in like new, near mint, mint, or brand new condition.

Douglas Powers has one for sale but he wants about a billion dollars for it

If you can find someone in Germany to help you out....

I've moved your thread to Steelbook Chat where it should hopefully get more of a response.

Welcome to HDN by the way! :thumbs: