Mondo Steelbooks and German ratings

Nov 25, 2020
Could anyone confirm for me as I have been trying to find definitive answers for about an hour now, do the German versions of Mondo Steelbooks have age rating stickers or are they printed on the slip? In some photos it looks like they might be stickers, but in some I am not so sure. It seems having a giant age rating printed on the slip would utterly ruin the slip right?

A quick search on youtube for "mondo marvel steelbook deutsch" turned up a few unboxings that showed the ratings are stickers :)

A quick search on youtube for "mondo marvel steelbook deutsch" turned up a few unboxings that showed the ratings are stickers :)
Care to link one as I watched several unboxing videos and they never once mentioned or looked at the age rating "sticker" although from a few of the videos as I said, it looks like they are slightly raised and even crooked which leads me to think sticker, but on some others I wasn't so sure, and several comments in forums hinted at not all of them being stickers also.

Care to link one as I watched several unboxing videos and they never once mentioned or looked at the age rating "sticker" although from a few of the videos as I said, it looks like they are slightly raised and even crooked which leads me to think sticker, but on some others I wasn't so sure, and several comments in forums hinted at not all of them being stickers also.
Sure, some links here:

Obviously can't say if all are stickers. I don't own any of them.

italian/german mondo releases with printed rating logo:

IT
Batman v Superman
Justice League
V For Vendetta
The Exorcist
Friday the 13th

all others have stickers

italian/german mondo releases with printed rating logo:

IT
Batman v Superman
Justice League
V For Vendetta
The Exorcist
Friday the 13th

all others have stickers
Hey thanks my dude, this is super helpful. I was looking at a photo of the batman v superman on ebay and was thinking it wasn't a sticker. Why oh why would they print them? In any case I will try to avoid these as I suddenly decided to try and get as many as I can, although I think it is a bad idea to try haha. Thanks again.

The Marvel releases are stickers as I've removed them myself and might I add that they are quite easy to remove :D

The Marvel releases are stickers as I've removed them myself and might I add that they are quite easy to remove :D
This is good thanks. As my first port of call is to get the marvel ones as I was trying to resist getting them. But I lost the fight with my brain. I have like 9 on pre order from zavvi. And amazon have a few German ones. But those printed ratings utterly ruin the slip.

I know that hese ones come with fixed rating-logo on the slip
61h0BIY5u5L._AC_SL1000_.jpg
71etwf8-qZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

This is good thanks. As my first port of call is to get the marvel ones as I was trying to resist getting them. But I lost the fight with my brain. I have like 9 on pre order from zavvi. And amazon have a few German ones. But those printed ratings utterly ruin the slip.
Yeah the printed slips do look a little bit turd against the others, but what are you todo if you are trying to complete the Mondo line :LOL:
When I first ordered the ones with the printed slip I was hoping that they were stickers and actually thought that with it being Mondo's that all over the ratings would be removable. Real shame that they ain't :cautious: :LOL:

Reactions: JinxyKatte