[MondoCon 3 Exclusive] RAN by Kevin Tong (Black Dragon Press)

Sep 8, 2013
Both prints will be first available at The Kevin Tong illustration booth at Mondocon, which runs October 22-23, 2016. After Mondocon, Black Dragon Press will have an online drop, more details about that will be sent out in their newsletter.

RAN by Kevin Tong
24" x 36" screen print
100lb cream cover paper
Signed and numbered by the artist
Gallery stamped on reverse
Limited Edition of 140
Printed by D&L
$60
reg.jpg

RAN (Japanese Variant) by Kevin Tong
24" x 36" screen print.
100lb cream cover paper
Signed and numbered by the artist
Gallery stamped on reverse
Limited Edition of 60
Printed by D&L
$90
var.jpg

I've not seen the film yet but this print is kinda too cool to worry about things like that...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: dan8885 and tridon
so guess who was at work at 4pm and compleeeeeetely forgot about it until 8pm? Meeeee. :(

Ouch! I was able to grab the regular edition at #MondoCon3, but arrived way too late for the variant. I didn't ask Kevin if he had any AP's left he was not selling at the show, but perhaps that might be an option?

I was going to go to this but didn't work out with friends' plans. Was fully intending on nerding out in front of Nico Delort too haha.

Still, closer to affording 14 frames for all the prints I have WHERE AM I GOING TO PUT THEM ALL?

I was going to go to this but didn't work out with friends' plans. Was fully intending on nerding out in front of Nico Delort too haha.

Still, closer to affording 14 frames for all the prints I have WHERE AM I GOING TO PUT THEM ALL?

I'm fairly certain shipping to the U.K. Is far too expensive, but you could store multiple prints in this frame.

Check out the video in my last post

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ghtdisplays-front-loading-frames.74655/page-2