[MondoCon 3 Exclusive] The Art of Jock: MondoCon edition

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
THE ART OF JOCK BOOK - Mondo Exclusive Version

In addition to the book, the Mondo Exclusive version includes four 9"x9" letterpress prints, one 8"x12" screen print, and a card signed by Jock, all packaged in a stunning hard-shell slipcase. The Mondo Exclusive version is limited to just 500 copies. ($175)

The Art of Jock - Mondo Exclusive Edition #2.jpg

The Art of Jock - Mondo Exclusive Edition #1.jpg

The Art of Jock - Mondo Exclusive Edition #3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
  • Informative
Reactions: tridon and IRON MAN
If there are no "big" vinyl releases this year (and by "big", I mean like last year's BTTF and BTAS boxsets), I'll have some money for this one ^^ As long as there's some copies left for an online sale that is. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
@martinouchou I'm sure theres a buddy here going who can pick up a copy, minus any golden tickets :rofl:

You may have to pay up front
@tridon @apsmith21

I want all Golden tickets in my hand by end of show! Be the 1%
:LOL: I'll keep that in mind ^^ I'm just waiting to see if there's not any prints/vinyl I want, and if not I'll ask someone to get me a copy :)

One of 5 pieces he's giving away if you find a golden ticket:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Yeah, the price is the killer. The book looks amazing, but that's $175 USD... which is basically double the price in Canadian dollars. Gonna have to pass on that.

Exactly.... $235 CDN and then for those of us not going there add shipping on top. Im a big fan of Jock's work but when you can get the book by itself for $53 CDN on Amazon.Ca its kind of hard to justify the price at more then 4x.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Exactly.... $235 CDN and then for those of us not going there add shipping on top. Im a big fan of Jock's work but when you can get the book by itself for $53 CDN on Amazon.Ca its kind of hard to justify the price at more then 4x.

I bet shipping to Canada would be pretty insane

It's not like you guys have a book rate, like the USA

What do think the chances are that these other "golden ticket" pieces being in this group that he's already shown?

Well very high. There's going to be 5 Golden Tickets, so the 5 pieces must be in that pic. I know about at least four-five in this pic that are comicbook covers; so the others must be the pieces he's giving away :)