MondoCon 3 October 22-23, 2016

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
MondoCon_Logo_by_Aaron_Draplin_1024x1024.jpeg MondoCon-Two-Day-Ticket-Admit-One_1024x1024.png 1.jpg
Mondo Con 3
October 22-23, 2016
Austin Texas
Tickets on Sale Soon
http://mondotees.com/pages/mondocon

MondoCon is a celebration of everything we love, including movies, art, comics, music, toys and food. It's a weekend curated with fans in mind, featuring incredible artists & creators from around the world, panels, screenings, food trucks, live score and interactive events.

The full program schedule will be unveiled in the weeks to come

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wreck its all good man, as long as you ship me my art of Jock book you can get back to your normal schedule. I know you stole my golden ticket...

lol, yeah, we got our books at the end of day Saturday and only one golden ticket had been found. so we checked back mid-day Sunday and there were still two left that hadn't been found...

basically everyone that bought copies the first number of hours completely missed out. it was all later in the convention that they got awarded.

btw, the prizes were sequentially numbered, and the folks that would have gotten the daredevil ones were the last two. the winner did not get to choose the prize, fyi.

@Wreck its all good man, as long as you ship me my art of Jock book you can get back to your normal schedule. I know you stole my golden ticket...

You are right, the golden ticket was inside yours ... but I made a side deal with Jock that he could give that ticket to someone else in exchange for a Transformers sketch original on it that says "To John" cause I know you dont like transformers.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
It was great seeing @Wreck and @tridon again, and a pleasure to meet @apsmith21 !!

Hopefully you guys took turns and got to see the rest of the con?

Yeah same to you bud! Yeah this year def. allowed that with the extra hand. Last year barely got to see anything. SO was definitely fun getting to enjoy a bit ... except of course losing my voice on Saturday which made it pretty hard to talk at all... saw you a couple times thought about getting your attention , but with no voice it was pointless ha.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21