Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 5, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK
Price: £69.99

915msNLlBGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Sometimes called "Monkey Magic", this cult classic TV series truly captured the hearts and minds of a generation of fans!

All 52 episodes have now been restored and are presented in this all new collection available on DVD and for the first time ever on Blu-ray. Release date October 5, 2020.

"With our thoughts, we make the world." Elemental forces caused the egg to hatch. From it then came a stone monkey. The nature of Monkey was irrepressible!! Monkeeeeeeey!

915msNLlBGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • 10 Discs
  • 2317 Minutes
  • Blu-Ray
  • PAL
  • Region: B
  • Dubbed English
  • Subtitles: No
  • BBFC: 12

In the worlds before Monkey, primal chaos reigned. Heaven sought order. But the phoenix can only when its feathers are grown. The four worlds formed again and yet again, As endless aeons wheeled and passed.Time and the pure essences of Heaven, the moisture of the Earth, the powers of the sun and the moon . All worked upon a certain rock, old as creation. And it became magically fertile. That first egg was named “Thought”. Tathagata Buddha, the Father Buddha, said, “With our thoughts, we make the world.” Elemental forces caused the egg to hatch.From it then came a stone monkey. The nature of Monkey was irrepressible!

Sometimes called "Monkey Magic", this cult classic TV series truly captured the hearts and minds of a generation of fans!

Reactions: Grendel
dayum. :wow: one of those releases where the show was a huge part of my growing up, but probably now isn't as good as i remember it then. and yet, i have coincidentally been wearing Ringspun Monkey t-shirts all week - perhaps that is a sign... :)