The Netherlands
Release date: April 14, 2021
Purchase link: Bol
Price: €34.99

550x709.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually love Dan Mumford.
Is this from him?
With those colours I thought for a minute that it might have been another from the prolific Orlando Arocena of Mexifunk and Vector Art fame but turns out to be by this fan art guy I've never heard of - Orlando Copali Velasquez (OrlandoPlush) - although they do have one thing in common:-

... and he's apparently one of the winners of Sony Pictures' talenthouse Monster Hunt Movie poster contest.

Reactions: Hyoga
With those colours I thought for a minute that it might have been another from the prolific Orlando Arocena of Mexifunk and Vector Art fame but turns out to be by this fan art guy I've never heard of - Orlando Copali Velasquez (OrlandoPlush) - although they do have one thing in common:-

... and he's apparently one of the winners of Sony Pictures' talenthouse Monster Hunt Movie poster contest.
And I hope we never hear from this "winner" again

I watched movie, but to tell the truth i'm not so sure anymore about buying steelbook. Even if i'd dig into artwork i'dnt go after it. It's just nut appealing to watch it multiple times like i usually do. Will wait if any other artwork will come and decide at later date that is.

Can someone explain to me why we just aren't getting any of these releases in the UK - and I mean in ANY physical format?????? Wonder woman 1984 is the only notable film that is getting a disc release here.

Did everyone in the UK suddenly throw away their blu ray players in some sort of synchronized cosmic event??? What the hell, man?!

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Can someone explain to me why we just aren't getting any of these releases in the UK - and I mean in ANY physical format?????? Wonder woman 1984 is the only notable film that is getting a disc release here.

Did everyone in the UK suddenly throw away their blu ray players in some sort of synchronized cosmic event??? What the hell, man?!
You're not missing much with this! :p

But I was hoping the UK would get a steelbook of Roald Dahls Witches reboot......

Reactions: ChrisIW