Now Streaming Moon Knight (Season 1) [Disney+]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Moon Knight, a new globetrotting action-adventure series starring Oscar Isaac as a complex vigilante who suffers from dissociative identity disorder. The multiple identities who live inside him find themselves thrust into a deadly war of the gods against the backdrop of modern and ancient Egypt. Moon Knight is directed by executive producer Mohamed Diab; Jeremy Slater is head writer. The series will premiere on Disney+ in 2022.

2EB50347-A9A4-443B-B278-92D316E56B01.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: fatneko
I'm two episodes in, really enjoying it. Oscar is was a superb casting choice, really showing his worth imo. Not very familiar with the comics so the story and hero are all new to me.

Getting better each week and it’s been fantastic since week 1. Episode 3 is awesome

Brilliant stuff and as Flloydo said, it gets better as the weeks go on :D

Reactions: Flloydo
Last Moon Knight episode was insane. Looked incredible. Really cool little series and looking forward to where it goes

The giant Ammit and Khonshu fight was quality. Really decent CGI like with Giant man in civil war

I found this a mixed bag, first episode was good where I enjoyed the Steven character but then I found myself getting more and more bored as the weeks went by until episode 5 which was really good and then found 6 was just ok

Don't really have any desire to see anymore of this character but if they do I hope they keep it to another D+ season rather than try and fit him into the larger MCU (no hints that they will try to do that)

Oscar Isaac was really the only consistently good thing, he really was very good throughout (again especially in the Steven persona)

Since Disney+ launched in my country a good week ago this was first show to go and i really liked it, though it started a bit slow it pick up the pace.
But overall i'm impressed. Definitely hope to see more of it soon. :)