Everywhere
Release date: April 26, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6499335_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpeg

Credit to HanShotFirst over at BD

Last edited by a moderator:
I finished watching this on Amazon Prime Video a couple of hours ago. I thought it was entertaining enough. I didn't feel like it was a waste of time. Nothing special and not something I would watch again because I feel like I already watched it a few times before.

It's his usual stuff and a bunch of these type of films all rolled into one. It isn't better than anything he's done before, except Independence Day Resurgence.

So just to clarify how low my expectations were before watching this:

1) I never thought I would actually watch this because I wasn't ever going to seek it out.
2) I just learned a day or 2 ago that it would be on Prime Video which I already subscribe to
3) It gave me something to watch at 1:30 this morning. It took no effort at all to turn on the TV and load Prime and it was free. To give you an idea of the kind of stuff I usually watch at that time, I watched Bruce Willis in "Out Of Death" the night before. His recent diagnosis explains a lot about all of the VOD movies he's done the last couple of years.

So there you go. If you go in with those expectations you might also find this to be entertaining enough.

Who knows? With those expectations some of you might even enjoy Morbius some day. I can't say because I haven't seen it

Any spares for a possible reup of the GB if they check out?

I'll look them over more closely - I might have some extras.

Added 4 more copies, all look in good shape (minus a small shrink wrap tear here or there)

• Thanks
Reactions: BatOutOfHell
@apsmith21 are you able to source any more of these mate? If so I'll buy one

So now they have taken away the "perks" for being a frequent buyer at Best Buy, everything is getting shipped via a slow service.

I think the express service I used to get with steelbooks helped keep damages lower.

Now more than ever I cannot guarantee a copy in good shape UNLESS it's done as a pre-order.

Nobody is talking about what I think is the alternate cover. How many of these were made? Same UPC, so finding them might be a challenge.