Slipbox Moonlight (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive #42) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: 8th,January 2018
(Pre-order date: PM 4:00 (Korea Time) November 30, 2017)
Purchase link: link
Price: TBA
Notes:
moonlight1-png.346830

DPtSXq5VAAAwEQ0.jpg

Attachments

• moonlight1.png
    moonlight1.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,809
Last edited:
Grabbed mine on the dot just to see what number I'd end up with (1-100)

ORDER #16794

*Edit: I was sooo slow using PayPal. Didn't know PA uses Shopify. Won't make that mistake next time.

Guess I'm #16 then?

Last edited:
How can you tell? I thought they'd start with order number 16700? I'm genuinely interested.
Thank you!
Why would they start with 16700 ? They don't decide the number. The number of your order is the number of orders that have been done in the website. 16700 was an order for something else. They don't reset the number each time there's a new drop, that wouldn't make any sense. And I can tell because Aniv is almost always number 1. Even if maybe he's number 2 this time, then you're still number 21, and that's still something.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Why would they start with 16700 ? They don't decide the number. The number of your order is the number of orders that have been done in the website. 16700 was an order for something else. They don't reset the number each time there's a new drop, that wouldn't make any sense. And I can tell because Aniv is almost always number 1. Even if maybe he's number 2 this time, then you're still number 21, and that's still something.

Thanks. I just thought you knew for sure how their system worked.
Regarding the number: I actually don't care much about it, I just always wondered how much faster I needed to be in order to get to the low numbers. I'll report what I got in January. ;)

Thanks. I just thought you knew for sure how their system worked.
Regarding the number: I actually don't care much about it, I just always wondered how much faster I needed to be in order to get to the low numbers. I'll report what I got in January. ;)
Well yeah I know for sure how it works. I just explained ^^ All shopify stores are the same, so once you know one, you know them all ;) Haha okay sure thing !

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName