Slipbox Moonlight (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive #42) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: 8th,January 2018
(Pre-order date: PM 4:00 (Korea Time) November 30, 2017)
Purchase link: link
Price: TBA
Notes:
moonlight1-png.346830

DPtSXq5VAAAwEQ0.jpg

Attachments

• moonlight1.png
    moonlight1.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,811
Last edited:
The dual pack arrived today, here's Moonlight:

01.jpg

After @moon has worked his magic, there's no need for more photos, I guess. Still, here're a few generic shots of this beautiful edition:
02.jpg 03.jpg

Fantastic edition, already among the nicest in my collection.

... and I didn't forget this:
You're buyer #20 since Aniv is probably buyer #1. Made it #2 with dualpack order #16779 :)

I'll report what I got in January. ;)

04.jpg

... very close @martinouchou :thumbs:

Last edited:
The dual pack arrived today, here's Moonlight:

View attachment 353940

After @moon has worked his magic, there's no need for more photos, I guess. Still, here're a few generic shots of this beautiful edition:

Fantastic edition, already among the nicest in my collection.

... and I didn't forget this:

Ah cool ;) That must be because someone in the first 19 buyers didn't buy Moonlight, just the other one, so you got number 0019 :) Anyway I got my package today too, and did get number 0002 for both movies. Yet again, I missed 0001 by one number. I'll do better next time.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
I'm hoping for a restock! I can get most Plain releases on eBay but they don't have the sticker on them.

I also wanted to comment that while this release is absolutely gorgeous if they end up doing a second release with different artwork that'd be fine, too. Their second Carol release is stunning, for example, with better artwork than the first blu-ray release they did.

Oh wow that’s amazing.
But I wonder what soon is for Plain at the moment... I’ve been waiting on a fullslip Florida Project for a while now too
Was that also announced and planned? If so, I need it now. :shipped:

EDIT: I see it was announced two years ago. :(

Last edited: