Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: June 27, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

13752562-1984945893577416.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked Ledger in it a lot, the mannerisms he applied, but he wasn't crazy mad enough. Leto was more sinister and threatening. He should've had more screen time.
Ledgers joker actually had his head screwed on. He was always 10 steps ahead. The craziness for his joker (or his joker trait) was that he can snap and he just didn’t give a f**k (just wanted to watch the world burn) and I always thought that was an interesting take on it.

Also backs up my theory he was ex military because he was so militant and disciplined in his plans.

I remember venom being slagged off, and I thoroughly enjoyed that more than some of the mcu films. I take the reviews with a pinch of salt.

Box Office is $86 million worldwide so far since April 1st

USA opening weekend was $39 million, finishing first at the box office

Just got back from seeing this and I do not understand all the hate. It was totally enjoyable and pretty much what I expected. Came out of carnage far more dissatisfied, which I thought was rushed and more PG13 than the original. Post credits scenes in Morbius were awesome as well. Worthy watch imo.

I bought this with the wrong credit card, it will expire before release. Do zavvi still let you change it when payment fails?

Just got back from seeing this and I do not understand all the hate. It was totally enjoyable and pretty much what I expected. Came out of carnage far more dissatisfied, which I thought was rushed and more PG13 than the original. Post credits scenes in Morbius were awesome as well. Worthy watch imo.
Yeah I'm waiting until I actually seen it.
User reviews seem more positive with the odd Marvel fanboy dropping their 1 star review because it not a Disney/ Marvel film

Reactions: samdavies