Multi Mortal Kombat 1 Steelbook/Metal Case

Thoth

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
steelbook.jpg

Futurepak Case that comes with Collector's Edition.
Release Date: 19th of September 2023
Price: 239.99 @ GAME UK

Reactions: hatredhorror
What's up with the part number now, were they 'infected' by Xbox? Why not Mortal Kombat 12?

Oh, it's a reboot.
Dr Evil Whatever GIF

So games are $100 now...

Meh Chelsea Peretti GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
I hear ya, but there are some games that I dropped $60 on and got HUNDREDS of hours out of. $100 is a hard upfront promise, but - say you'd pay $1 an hour to be entertained. You get 100 hours of play out of that game. Was it really that bad an "investment"?

I hear ya, but there are some games that I dropped $60 on and got HUNDREDS of hours out of. $100 is a hard upfront promise, but - say you'd pay $1 an hour to be entertained. You get 100 hours of play out of that game. Was it really that bad an "investment"?
You're right in that sense, but that just brings up another problem with today's games - they're too long or require too much time. Used to be you can complete a game in a few days, and play another.
Now it's a commitment often longer, than a marriage!
I started playing GTA V 7 years ago, and still can't stop! :shipped:

This definitely looks like it deserved to be a Free preorder item as the quality looks Meh. FantasyBox has a better steelbook for MK1 then the official ones and that is just sad.
I'm curious, why does the MetalPack have 2 disc slots? Is the game a Download and Play disc.
Nah, just a single disc.
The same the case with the Witcher 3.
Probably had them to spare

• Informative
Reactions: JRodDirector