Horror Chat Movies not for the faint of heart (or Digitalbabe)

Ricker

Special Projects
Premium Supporter
Aug 24, 2011
Buxton Maine
Whats the most disgusting, worst or just plain wrong movie you have ever seen? I thought Feed was one of the most disgusting, but I liked it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 297
I still not seen Begotton.
From that clip you can hardly tell whats happening though.
Is that whats its like all through it?

Yeah, it's an extremely abstract experimental film. No dialogue, film stock that looks like it was buried in the ground 200 years ago and recently exhumed. It's a demanding film that can be crushing and numbing at times, but if you have an appreciation for experimental film, it's worth a watch.

I've heard of that film because the same director made the film "Shadow of the Vampire", but I've never watched it. Based on your clips as a very emotional movie viewer I have no idea how uncomfortable it would be to watch that. I wonder if the film is actually good or just pointless violence trying to be "art". Maybe if we Finnish ninjas meet up some day this should be the movie we're going to watch. ;)

it's not pointless violence, gore or things like that . it's just so disturbing. no dialogue. no music. just weird noises. black and white. many times out of focus. and you sense the desperation, violence, darkness.

suggestion of Finnish ninjas watching this together : :thumbs:

Reactions: Paperinukke
Reactions: nekromantik
I still not seen Begotton.
From that clip you can hardly tell whats happening though.
Is that whats its like all through it?

The most striking feature of the film is the repeated, blatant portrayal of violence in many forms - self-mutilation /-Murder, **** or burning) If you like something like that.....

I'd have to go for this infamous trilogy "And yes I own the limited 2 disc signed snuff editions lol" Ok I'm a sick puppy

Also from Toe Tag Pictures is Maskhead which is in my opinion just as disturbing, with an ending you will never forget.

• Wow
Reactions: Billy Talent
The most disturbing I have watched is by far MARTYRS the original French version the ending grossed me out and I would like to forget about that movie.

High tension and Raw is pretty gross also.

I had to turn Bone Tomahawk off before it ended, that cave scene turned my stomach.
Have no issues with gore but the dismemberment of people or creatures can really make me feel sick. Its shown in such a tribal, savage and cannibalistic way during BT... no thanks!