My King Kong Collection!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Welcome to 'My KING KONG Collection' :drool:

My KONG Collection!.jpg

Hello everyone! I'm new here! Thanks to Tridon, I joined this awesome forum. His collection was an inspiration to post mine :notworthy: I'm a huge King Kong Collector, especially from the 2005 film. But my love for this story, all started with the original King Kong! My father bought me a VHS copy of the 1933 version at a yard sale, I think I was 10 years old. I didn't care for black and white/classic movies ... but it was King Kong that changed my whole view and appreciation for movies. And when Peter Jackson remade this film... that was it! He perfected "The Beauty and the Beast" tale! Thanks everyone for viewing my collection and for all the positive feedback! :thumbs:

Updates:
#1 -
1. My 8ft. Statue.jpg 2. Kong v.s Rex.jpg 3. Kong Bookends.JPG 4. Kong Bust.JPG
5. Kong vs Plane.JPG 6. Kong vs Rex 2.JPG 7. Kong Skulls.JPG

#2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20

#21 #22 #23 #24 #25

king%20kong2.gif

Last edited:
:emb:mg: that's is one crazy :facepalm:collection you have there, seriously congrats on all your acquired sets, this has got to be more desirable than :boobies: ..........maybe not but you get what I am saying!!!!

Reactions: bloodsnake007
:emb:mg: that's is one crazy :facepalm:collection you have there, seriously congrats on all your acquired sets, this has got to be more desirable than :boobies: ..........maybe not but you get what I am saying!!!!

LOL! "More desirable than :boobies:" :hilarious: ...sometimes, but dont tell the wife! :naughty: :p

Thanks for the EPIC compliment! :bow:

Hey NINJAS! It's been a long time since I've updated this Collection! :( The Candy GB has been keeping me busy... I LOVE IT! :LOL:

But I'm back with NEW items! :oohyeah:

I want to THANK MGD once again for my new EPIC Blu-Ray's! YOU ROCK! :scat:

picture.php

And today I received this AWESOME Exclusive! :scat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

THANKS! :thumbs:

Hey bloodsnake007, you have lots of cool King Kong items :) I am a huge King Kong fan too, but mostly toward the 2005 version and mostly buy statues. :)

Here is some of my collection :D Long live King Kong~

QQPhoto20140604013947_zps444cc1e5.jpg

This is a V-Rex sculpted by a China sculptor, not perfect but so far really hard to find anyone sculpting Kong's related statues. (I haven't bought this)

vrex1_zps11938f6e.jpg

Latest addition to my King Kong collection :

20140729_114729_zps9a5c7516.jpg

Hey bloodsnake007, you have lots of cool King Kong items :) I am a huge King Kong fan too, but mostly toward the 2005 version and mostly buy statues. :)

Here is some of my collection :D Long live King Kong~

QQPhoto20140604013947_zps444cc1e5.jpg

This is a V-Rex sculpted by a China sculptor, not perfect but so far really hard to find anyone sculpting Kong's related statues. (I haven't bought this)

vrex1_zps11938f6e.jpg

Latest addition to my King Kong collection :

20140729_114729_zps9a5c7516.jpg

@KingKongCygor Welcome to HDN my fellow HAIRY Collector!!! :thumbs: WOW!!!! Your items are FU**ING AWESOME!!! :jawdrop: Thanks for sharing buddy! You and I are gonna get along very well! :cool: @tridon is also a King Kong Collector! I RECOMMEND you check out his Collection! ;)

Many of my items for some DAMN reason are not showing, I think the links to the pics were lost. I'm gonna have to re-attach them! :angry:

THANKS for visiting my thread and for the kick ass compliment! :notworthy:

Reactions: Flloydo and tridon
@KingKongCygor Welcome to HDN my fellow HAIRY Collector!!! :thumbs: WOW!!!! Your items are FU**ING AWESOME!!! :jawdrop: Thanks for sharing buddy! You and I are gonna get along very well! :cool: @tridon is also a King Kong Collector! I RECOMMEND you check out his Collection! ;)

Many of my items for some DAMN reason are not showing, I think the links to the pics were lost. I'm gonna have to re-attach them! :angry:

THANKS for visiting my thread and for the kick ass compliment! :notworthy:

Thanks bloodsnake007 :) I will check out tridon's posts, Thanks!

Have you checked out Weta's Kong Vs 3Vrexses' statue? :) At the moment i have commission a England sculptor (he is a very nice guy and a great skill sculptor) to make a similar one (Not based on the Weta one, we have our own position, etc) Cheer~ Keep in touch!

• Helpful Post
Thanks bloodsnake007 :) I will check out tridon's posts, Thanks!

Have you checked out Weta's Kong Vs 3Vrexses' statue? :) At the moment i have commission a England sculptor (he is a very nice guy and a great skill sculptor) to make a similar one (Not based on the Weta one, we have our own position, etc) Cheer~ Keep in touch!
@KingKongCygor NO FU**ING WAY!!!!!!!!! I now know where I've seen your name before! :jawdrop: You're that awesome guy from the WetaCollectors Forum!!! I was also a member there for a short while!

EPIC_Member!.PNG

DUDE!!! Much love and respect to you my friend!!! :notworthy: I've admired your Collection, FigureFreaks, and Adolfos!!! WOW! You guys are FU**ING EPIC! :cool: That's awesome that you joined us here at HDN! :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo and tridon
@KingKongCygor NO FU**ING WAY!!!!!!!!! I now know where I've seen your name before! :jawdrop: You're that awesome guy from the WetaCollectors Forum!!! I was also a member there for a short while!

View attachment 90568

DUDE!!! Much love and respect to you my friend!!! :notworthy: I've admired your Collection, FigureFreaks, and Adolfos!!! WOW! You guys are FU**ING EPIC! :cool: That's awesome that you joined us here at HDN! :thumbs:

Hi bloodsnake007 my friend :) Thanks for the compliment! Talking about Kong's collection, i think you have much more and better collection than mine :) And ya, those are very cool Kong fans too!

It is really great to meet you here as i am always looking for someone who really love Kong!!! When i saw your post today, i was like "Yes! Finally found someone who love Kong as much as i do!!!" :D I saw that you have the bronze Kong bust, i am still thinking if i should get it, i am holding by the price now (Item price + custom + postage = USD 1K+)... wish i am a rich guy... lol.

I will post some of my collection on a new Thread once i have made up my mind about how to display the collectibles :D And please keep in touch man, there are more Kong's statues / collectibles will be coming out! I am planning to have more custom made Kong / V-rex dioramas, first one is the Kong VS 3 Vrexes, then i want something else like the one Kong beaten the last by opening it's mouth diorama, Kong and Ann's watching sunset diorama, etc. At the moment i am saving up money to make my dreams come true :D

Keep in touch man! Kong will never die!!! (Ya, 1933 Kong was the first Kong movie i watched too about 30+ years ago, since then Kong' always in my mind, when 2005 Kong remake was out, the fire in my heart towards Kong burning again! :D). (P/S Sorry for my bad English and grammar mistakes)

• Helpful Post
Hi bloodsnake007 my friend :) Thanks for the compliment! Talking about Kong's collection, i think you have much more and better collection than mine :) And ya, those are very cool Kong fans too!

It is really great to meet you here as i am always looking for someone who really love Kong!!! When i saw your post today, i was like "Yes! Finally found someone who love Kong as much as i do!!!" :D I saw that you have the bronze Kong bust, i am still thinking if i should get it, i am holding by the price now (Item price + custom + postage = USD 1K+)... wish i am a rich guy... lol.

I will post some of my collection on a new Thread once i have made up my mind about how to display the collectibles :D And please keep in touch man, there are more Kong's statues / collectibles will be coming out! I am planning to have more custom made Kong / V-rex dioramas, first one is the Kong VS 3 Vrexes, then i want something else like the one Kong beaten the last by opening it's mouth diorama, Kong and Ann's watching sunset diorama, etc. At the moment i am saving up money to make my dreams come true :D

Keep in touch man! Kong will never die!!! (Ya, 1933 Kong was the first Kong movie i watched too about 30+ years ago, since then Kong' always in my mind, when 2005 Kong remake was out, the fire in my heart towards Kong burning again! :D). (P/S Sorry for my bad English and grammar mistakes)
@KingKongCygor Hey buddy! No Collection is better than another, we appreciate and help each other here at HDN! :thumbs: @tridon and myself are always happy to WELCOME a new KONG Buddy! :notworthy: Can't wait to see your Collection in its entirety! :naughty:

I'm FU**ING thrilled that you joined us! :D We need more Kong Collectors! :cool:

I agree, KONG will never die! :woot: (even though he did in the movie... :( :p)

Wow Franky you have a new King Kong buddy. That's great!
Welcome to HDN @KingKongCygor, you'll fit right in.
@PunkNinja Hell Yeah!!! :cool: Correction... @tridon and I... along with the rest of HDN have a NEW Kong Buddy! :thumbs:

Welcome to HDN, @KingKongCygor! You have an awesome collection, man! My collection is more Blu-ray/DVD-based than statue-based (or everything-based like Franky's here ;)), but feel free to check it out!

I hope you stick around and join @bloodsnake007 and myself in a celebration for Skull Island! :thumbs:
And don't forget Godzilla 2 and Pacific Rim 2!!! :notworthy: ;) :thumbs:

@KingKongCygor Hey buddy! No Collection is better than another, we appreciate and help each other here at HDN! :thumbs: @tridon and myself are always happy to WELCOME a new KONG Buddy! :notworthy: Can't wait to see your Collection in its entirety! :naughty:

I'm FU**ING thrilled that you joined us! :D We need more Kong Collectors! :cool:

I agree, KONG will never die! :woot: (even though he did in the movie... :( :p)

@PunkNinja Hell Yeah!!! :cool: Correction... @tridon and I... along with the rest of HDN have a NEW Kong Buddy! :thumbs:

And don't forget Godzilla 2 and Pacific Rim 2!!! :notworthy: ;) :thumbs:
AMEN to all of that!