My posters and art

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
First, my recent acquisition of a flat file at a salvage store! A bit beat up but I’ve got most of the dust and dirt off it.

The base is 3/4” plywood, custom built frame to fit the underside and to add a bit of storage.

IMG_2163.jpeg

IMG_2164.jpeg

IMG_2165.jpeg

It's exactly what I had till my daughter took over my 'storage' room. Imo the beat option to store your precious prints. Now I have them all stored in 2 Baroque portfolios. I sure miss opening drawers and checking out the prints. Now It's a big hassle to do... :(

Reactions: apsmith21
nice, i have 2 baroque portfolios also but have been toying with the idea of a flat file myself as the collection is getting bigger and bigger

Reactions: apsmith21
It's exactly what I had till my daughter took over my 'storage' room. Imo the beat option to store your precious prints. Now I have them all stored in 2 Baroque portfolios. I sure miss opening drawers and checking out the prints. Now It's a big hassle to do... :(

nice, i have 2 baroque portfolios also but have been toying with the idea of a flat file myself as the collection is getting bigger and bigger

I had a portfolio that got damaged by water and replaced that with a Baroque fairly recently. Then this flat file popped and I said eff it and splurged.

So, so happy with finally having one.

Daniel Danger really nailed this one. Not sure that I had seen it before but it’s a lot of fun

IMG_2331.jpeg

@mllNY not sure if you have been watching but the volume on eBay is way down right now. If you are looking to buy, you can get deals.

Number of comically high listings out there but other good stuff is popping at retail prices or like $100