My Predator items

Apr 13, 2012
North East UK
For me its all about the first film, Predator 2 was ok, but Im not a big fan of the AvP films so my 'collection' is quite small ;)

The 2 disk digipack DVD, Play.com Bluray steelbook and my Sideshow 'legendary scale' bust ...and an apology for the bad photo, hes not really yellow!

DSCF0288.jpg

IMO the 2nd AVP was a waste of time. AVP could have been a bit better but is still underrated.

The only cool thing to come out of it was the noise that the Predalien made - i've got it as my text message alert since I love both franchises. Prometheus astounded me after I watched this analysis. I think he's got it spot on!

[media=youtube]u94wR0NfewE[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Top_cat2 and ocielz
I agree that the first AvP is maybe under rated as its not a bad film (there are far worse films out there) its just when you have 2 great films like Alien and Predator, they get put together and the resulting film isnt as good as the sum of its parts, its bound to be a bit of an anti climax. AvP2 was pretty bad, so I didnt have much hope for Predators but I was pleasantly surprised as to how much I enjoyed it.

Predator 2 disappointed for similar reasons to AvP, it had so much to live up to and although its not a bad film, it could have been so much better

Reactions: RiX
that bust in ur room? would defo wake me up well each morning

Haha no...Its currently on top of a detolf in the front room (its just slightly too tall to fit inside and although its under the weight limit for the detolf shelves Im not sure Id trust it on the glass shelf :ohno: )

Once I get the front room decorated Im thinking of putting it on the wall on its own shelf on one side of the TV and another shelf on the other side for the upcoming Iron Man...