Grey Matter Art Mystery Tube Sale 2022

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
1.png

It's about that time, folks! GMA is excited to announce our upcoming Black Friday Mystery Tube Sale this Friday, 11/25 @ 1 PM ET! In addition to our sold-out posters, we'll also be offering rare and sold-out sets, test prints, nic & 'dents and signed posters from creators and cast members, one of which will be included with every order! Below is a Q & A to answer any questions you may have. Good Luck, Everyone!
Black Friday Mystery Tube Sale Goes Live Friday, 11/25 @ 1 PM ET. in the GMA Shop!

Q. How many posters will I receive and what is the cost?
A. Each tube will come with 4 posters with each one containing either a set, a signed poster, a one of a kind test print, or a previously sold-out poster. Price is $100 per tube, plus shipping.

Q. If I purchase more than one, will I get doubles?
A. No. We will make sure not to put more than one of the same print in either tube and that goes for either a test print, signed print, or sold out poster from our shop.

Q. Will there be a limited amount?
A. Yes, we only have a very limited supply that will be offered.

Q. May I purchase more than 1 tube at a time?
A. Yes. However, you can only purchase 2 tubes per order. If you would like more than 2, you will need to go through the checkout process again. Also, mystery tube orders can not be combined with previous orders.

Q. How long will the sale last?
A. Sale will go live promptly on Friday 11/25 @ 1 PM ET. We only have a limited set amount, so they will sell out fast.

Q. Are all sales final?
A. Yes, there will be no refunds, returns, or exchanges. Mystery Tubes will go live Friday 11/25 @ 1 PM ET. on our website shop page.

-The GMA Team