N.C. Winters Print Sketch - Mondo Con

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Pretty damn awesome.

Fresh from the printer: one of two new exclusive screenprints I'll be shilling for #MondoCon.
These are one color screenprinted cameo borders that I'll do original sketches in and have for sale at the convention. The paper is Stonehenge rag, perfect for drawing and colored inks. The prints are 6" x 9" and limited to only about a hundred or so.
How's $20 each sound for a limited edition screenprint that's ALSO an original drawing? Probably a terrible idea, but let's see! See you at @mondocon!
Screenprinted by the rock solid @ohdanielsan at @staticmedium

11906181_928799757187312_979996277_n.jpg

Yeah pretty awesome for only $20. I might try and see if possible to get the mrs to swing by that booth and request a Ninja or something .... to mark the occasion.

That or Godzilla with Ken's face battling King Kong with Franky's face.

When Kenzilla met Franking Kong! :p

@tridon

Yeah pretty awesome for only $20. I might try and see if possible to get the mrs to swing by that booth and request a Ninja or something .... to mark the occasion.

@tridon
That's an awesome idea or put Bobo's face. @Apollon @Scary Hair @dan8885

11906181_928799757187312_979996277_n-jpg.189772.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome idea! Damn MondoCon, why you're so far away :pain:

Nah @PunkNinja I think a pretty girl's face would fit perfect in that border bra :naughty::LOL:

(sorry, I'm a 90s paint guy, don't know ish about photoshop)
dfd99k.jpg

Reactions: PunkNinja

@tridon

:hilarious:

That's hilarious because we were actually joking about renting King Kong and Godzilla suits and fighting each other in front of the convention after hours.

I love that idea, though! I wonder how much Jock would charge for that commission?