digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: October 19, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live on Saturday 25 July Noon 12.00 PM )
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 3000

01.jpg

02.jpg
04.jpg

00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure about this one. Although I want to continue my disney collection but not sure about this

With the recent Pirates trilogy release in steelbook, I had a feeling this would follow. Expecting the 2nd one to be announced soon as well. Although this would need to be close to €15 for me to purchase. Interested to see the artwork nonetheless.

Reactions: schrute farms
With the recent Pirates trilogy release in steelbook, I had a feeling this would follow. Expecting the 2nd one to be announced soon as well. Although this would need to be close to €15 for me to purchase. Interested to see the artwork nonetheless.

Yeah the artwork on POTC was pretty lazy but hopefully the artwork is a little better, like John Carter for instance.

It's alright I guess but not only are there the usual better films out there deserving of the Steel treatment but for me there are a heck load more better Cage movies out there.

It's alright I guess but not only are there the usual better films out there deserving of the Steel treatment but for me there are a heck load more better Cage movies out there.

personally would have prefered gone in sixty seconds with zestys art now that would have been a steel worth owning :thumbs:

Reactions: BDDB
As soon as I spend my DMR points on a Blu-ray they then release a steelbook for the film... first it was Tangled, then John Carter, and now this. Are they watching me? :cautious:

As soon as I spend my DMR points on a Blu-ray they then release a steelbook for the film... first it was Tangled, then John Carter, and now this. Are they watching me? :cautious:

At least you used your points. I bought it and the sequel on Amazon last week. I hate double-dipping but it's a Nic Cage steelbook. Necessary purchase.

Reactions: Noodles
At least you used your points. I bought it and the sequel on Amazon last week. I hate double-dipping but it's a Nic Cage steelbook. Necessary purchase.
Uh oh! That's definitely the worst... and it's also happened to me numerous times (bought the Blu for them to then release a steelbook just days/weeks later). I'm not sure if I'll be picking this steel up anyway... I'm not a big enough fan of the film to double dip, unless the artwork is amazing of course. :D

Uh oh! That's definitely the worst... and it's also happened to me numerous times (bought the Blu for them to then release a steelbook just days/weeks later). I'm not sure if I'll be picking this steel up anyway... I'm not a big enough fan of the film to double dip, unless the artwork is amazing of course. :D

Yeah it's not the best movie but it's fun for what it is. I'm hoping the cover is an extreme close-up of nic. :D