NBA On-Going Thread Chat

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Who you rootin' for?

Spurs, Thunder or Clippers would be fine by me.

Also wouldnt mind Lebron and Bosh finally getting a ring ... tho I like rootin for underdogs a bit more.

I guess I gotta ultimately go for the "retirement home" Spurs vs. the Clips since Im from Texas ... but I wouldnt be butt hurt if the Clips did come back and take the series ... but they got owned last night.

@Wreck

C7F68EAE-A11D-4B08-9280-1C42355BF53C.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Wreck
im part rooting for lebron but im also part hoping the warriors sweep them so lebron decides to leave Cleveland and come to Houston. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
im part rooting for lebron but im also part hoping the warriors sweep them so lebron decides to leave Cleveland and come to Houston. :)
Word on the street is getting Kawhi Leonard to Cleveland to play with Lebron.
(Kawhi doesn't wanna be in San Antonio)
Everybody is so focused on Lebron possibly leaving - they aren't thinking about him staying and who the Cavs will BRING in to play with him.

*Cavs in 7

Word on the street is getting Kawhi Leonard to Cleveland to play with Lebron.
(Kawhi doesn't wanna be in San Antonio)
Everybody is so focused on Lebron possibly leaving - they aren't thinking about him staying and who the Cavs will BRING in to play with him.

*Cavs in 7
He'll only stay if you get top caliber peeps .... and shake that team up from the ground floor!

I would be happy getting Paul George a great forward like that or Kawhi would set us over the top ..... but PG may likely be going purple and gold unless he just wants to win.

PG to LA, Cavs, Houston, or San AN .... anything else would surprise me.

He'll only stay if you get top caliber peeps .... and shake that team up from the ground floor!

I would be happy getting Paul George a great forward like that or Kawhi would set us over the top ..... but PG may likely be going purple and gold unless he just wants to win.

You never know.
I was totally caught off guard by the Carmelo Anthony deal, so....

@C.C. 95 Lebron gonna leave. ;)
I still think he may stay. No one can offer as much, plus he may get incentives that are a path to ownership.
Gilbert is willing to spend the $$ to get whatever he needs, whether that is Kawhi or Paul George, etc.
Every other option (rockets, lakers) is a lateral move, because those teams would have to give up so much to get him (blowing up their benches)- that the teams would be equal or lesser to his situation last year (with lackluster support).
If he goes, he goes. He doesn't owe me, or any other Clevelanders anything: He delivered what he promised already.
But if he goes west - that would be very bad for the NBA.

Looks like Paul George is re-signing with OKC.

I still think he may stay. No one can offer as much, plus he may get incentives that are a path to ownership.
Gilbert is willing to spend the $$ to get whatever he needs, whether that is Kawhi or Paul George, etc.
Every other option (rockets, lakers) is a lateral move, because those teams would have to give up so much to get him (blowing up their benches)- that the teams would be equal or lesser to his situation last year (with lackluster support).
If he goes, he goes. He doesn't owe me, or any other Clevelanders anything: He delivered what he promised already.
But if he goes west - that would be very bad for the NBA.

not the lakers, they wouldnt have to give up anyone. they have the cap space. they can even simply pay for 2 max guys.

so starting 12:01 am tonight free agents can sign I believe ....... unless ive misunderstood. might be monday night.

PG resigns with OKC for 4 years. Didnt see that coming.
Chris Paul max deal with Houston at 160m ... dude is 33 now, guess he'll retire a Rocket as his 3rd and 4th year the contract is on the higher side. Sure hope he can stay healthy .... Gerald Green resigned for vet min at 2.x mill .... Ariza left for Suns at 12m 1 year
DeAndre Jordan pretty much official 24m 1 year dallas mavs
Durant doing 1 year and 1 option for GSW

Big news still to come .... Lebron and Kawhi

The summer of Free Agency ... still gonna be crazy despite KD and Klay injured.

The most ironic is all the stars whose names start with letter K up for grabs.

Kevin Durant
Klay Thompson
Kyrie Irving
Kawhi Leonard
Kemba Walker

The summer of Special K

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
The summer of Free Agency ... still gonna be crazy despite KD and Klay injured.

The most ironic is all the stars whose names start with letter K up for grabs.

Kevin Durant
Klay Thompson
Kyrie Irving
Kawhi Leonard
Kemba Walker

The summer of Special K

I think Durant will go to N.Y, Leonard will go to Clippers, Walker will go to Boston, Irving to lakers, and thomspon will stay at warriors

Geez there was another K, Khris Middleton

anyhow ...

Durant & Kyrie to Brooklyn .........
Horford and Tobias with 76ers....
Klay im guessing will be max GSW
Looking like russel will go to GSW which help them immensely with no klay this year.

Sadly looks like Rockets will lose out on Butler.

Gonna be crazy that Knicks and Clippers have 2 max spots and looking like they wont get anything. Lakers with 1 more max.... so far nothing.

All down to Kawhi now....