Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
UK & HK
Release date: January - February 2019
Purchase link: Sideshow
Price: $235

HT_Matrix_Neo_1.jpg

“He is the one.” – Morpheus

In the binary world with one and zero codes, are you a zero, or The One? The legendary and widely acclaimed Sci-Fi blockbuster The Matrix has created tremendous impact on cinema and pop-culture of an era with its concepts and characters.

Portrayed by the renowned actor Keanu Reeves and ranked as one of the greatest movie characters of all time, Neo is foretold by the prophecy to be “The One” who can put an end to the war between humans and machines and free humanity.

With high anticipation from fans worldwide, Hot Toys is very excited to present the latest 1/6th scale Neo collectible figure from the award winning science fiction film The Matrix. With meticulous and careful craftsmanship, the very stylish 1/6th scale figure features a newly developed head sculpt highlighting stunning likeness of Keanu Reeves as Neo in the movie, the signature form-fitting outfit and long coat with sophisticated tailoring, “lots of guns” including assault rifles, various types of submachine guns, and pistols, the iconic sunglasses, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand!

Welcome to the Real World. Forge your love for this monumental Sci-Fi blockbuster by having this incredible 1/6th scale Neo collectible figure in your collection, this is an offering you definitely shouldn’t pass up!

The 1/6th scale Neo Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Keanu Reeves as Neo in The Matrix
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Specialized body with over 30 points of articulations
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of weapon holding hands
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of open hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) black color long coat
- One (1) black color long-sleeve T-shirt
- One (1) black shoulder holsters with harness
- One (1) black gun strap (wearable on the neck)
- One (1) black color leather-like belt
- One (1) pair of black pants
- One (1) pair of black and white color leather-like boots

Weapons:
- One (1) pair of assault rifles
- Three (3) pairs of submachine guns
- One (1) pair of pistols

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of black sunglasses
- One (1) black color duffle bag
- Specially designed dynamic figure base with Neo name plate and The Matrix logo[/quote]
HT_Matrix_Neo_2.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_3.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_4.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_5.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_6.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_7.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_8.jpgHT_Matrix_Neo_10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
isnt that a custom?
Kind of.
It's Redman. They are a good - but they get away with not having the licenses by not naming them by character names.
"The One" is not Trademarked. So, they may make a Jack Traven from Speed (and we all know it's him) - but they'll call it "Jack the Mechanic".
Or make Kurt Russell Wyatt Earp from Tombstone and call it "Sheriff Cowboy".
Example:
81CCB645-50F7-47FD-94D4-F4DCBFAA4737.jpeg

But they are legit, in these sense that they are not like "custom customs" from guys on ebay and sideshow freaks/collectors.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Kind of.
It's Redman. They are a good - but they get away with not having the licenses by not naming them by character names.
"The One" is not Trademarked. So, they may make a Jack Traven from Speed (and we all know it's him) - but they'll call it "Jack the Mechanic".
Or make Kurt Russell Wyatt Earp from Tombstone and call it "Sheriff Cowboy".
Example:
View attachment 410917

But they are legit, in these sense that they are not like "custom customs" from guys on ebay and sideshow freaks/collectors.
*sigh* ah man. Now I gotta buy one. LOL! :rofl:
Which site is that btw? Seems to be on sale. Everywhere else seems to be 160-170usd.

• Haha
Reactions: C.C. 95
Last edited:
Reactions: C.C. 95
No word on the shipping date from the place I ordered from (BigChiefStudios) yet either... not that I should be complaining though, since I still don't currently have the cash ready. :muted:

That's an odd name!
Not familiar with them - so I can't tell ya how that might go. I would imagine they get their shipments on the same schedule as other distributors, though.
I hope so too. I just didnt wanna deal with a company outside of Canada, in case it comes damaged or something. Plus dont wanna deal with customs. Someone from here recommended it actually.

I hope so too. I just didnt wanna deal with a company outside of Canada, in case it comes damaged or something. Plus dont wanna deal with customs. Someone from here recommended it actually.
Don't get worried until there is a reason to be. A personal recommendation is always a good sign that it is a trustworthy outfit.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing