Mediabook NEW John Carpenter Mediabooks by 84 Entertainment Germany THE FOG, PRINCE OF DARKNESS, THEY LIVE

Jun 8, 2020
84 Entertainment Germany will release three John Carpenter movies as Blu-ray Mediabooks (Blu-ray + DVD) with stunning new artwork.

The Fog will be available in four different artworks, Prince Of Darkness and They Live in six different artworks each (some of them will be padded).

The discs will be a repack of the StudioCanal discs and the release is set for October, 29th.

Pre orders cannot be made yet!

This is what the artwork looks like:

Please don´t post multiple editions of different movies in one thread. Thanks

Last edited:
40€-53€ ...wtf? i didnt pre-oder these.

what's funny, people are angry because the labels increasing the prices, but few covers are sold out already. 40€ will be the new standard price... those who pre-ordered these, dont cry when you have to pay 70€ for a mediabook next year.

40€-53€ ...wtf? i didnt pre-oder these.

what's funny, people are angry because the labels increasing the prices, but few covers are sold out already. 40€ will be the new standard price... those who pre-ordered these, dont cry when you have to pay 70€ for a mediabook next year.
I wanted to buy the Vampire one and it is 50€ - what a crap. :sour: I hope just the Carpenter ones with have that price.

53€ for a padded Blu-ray repack mediabook? C'mon. 84 entertainment seem to have great nerve.
Is that only available on ofdb.de or bmv medien?
Although I live in Germany, I can´t find it elsewhere in shops.
I don´t think that I´ll double dip this time. It´s too expensive for what you get, or better for what you don´t!

i have the us john carpenter steelbooks and i have the eu john carpenter steelbooks. really wanted these for my john carpenter collection, but 170€-310€ ...hell no. they should split the release, e.g. each month all covers of 1 movie or 1 cover of each movie.