New Member,

Jan 15, 2022
North Wales
@Noodles Hi i joined yesterday evening but am still awaiting a response, i am interested mainly in the current group buy for the M-Lab JLeague editions i noticed that these pre orders re open tomorrow 17/01/2022 so would appreciate any info on how the group buy purchasing works please if ok?

@ScoobyDog72 Welcome.

Check this how-to:

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
@IRON MAN Thanks again have taken a look, i assume the open for orders part is closed until sometime tomorrow for the JLeague buys?

Correct. The timings for ZSJL are listed in the first post below, under “group buys resume…”:

@IRON MAN that's great thank you so much i will hopefully place an order for the OC tomorrow at the time stated, is there anything else i have missed?

You’re welcome, just make sure you got your info ready, be logged in to PayPal a few minutes ahead of time, that’ll save you some precious seconds, good luck.

@IRON MAN Ok will follow your advice re paypal etc no problem, just something i am a bit confused on though, it states the purchase window will be active (for example sometime between 4pm - 7pm for the OC) that seems a long window for refreshing constantly before being able to purchase? is this correct? Many thanks for all your help.

@IRON MAN Ok will follow your advice re paypal etc no problem, just something i am a bit confused on though, it states the purchase window will be active (for example sometime between 4pm - 7pm for the OC) that seems a long window for refreshing constantly before being able to purchase? is this correct? Many thanks for all your help.

It avoids having everyone refresh the page at the same time and cause loading issues.

@Noodles Hi i joined yesterday evening but am still awaiting a response, i am interested mainly in the current group buy for the M-Lab JLeague editions i noticed that these pre orders re open tomorrow 17/01/2022 so would appreciate any info on how the group buy purchasing works please if ok?
Sorry I didn't reply earlier... I must've missed the notification to say you'd tagged me. I believe we spoke through PMs anyway? Welcome to HDN :)