NEW Microsoft Edge Browser

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
edge.JPG

As of January 15, 2020 Microsoft Edge released a totally new Edge browser built off the Chromium architecture since it's open source and it's fast too. Not only can it use extensions from the Microsoft store but it can also use the Google Chrome extensions store as well, the best of both worlds. :D You should give it a shot, it's very clean and fast. This is not the typical edge on your Windows 10 system, you'll need to download this and install it and it replaces your old Edge software.

DOWNLOAD

edgeicon.JPG

• Helpful Post
Reactions: GeoRattray
Well after a week of using this I'm happy to report that I really like it. It's a little faster than Chrome is and it's loaded with more featured too. I'm glad the Chromium is open source as it allows other companies to build upon it and that's exactly what Microsoft did and I can honestly say that they got it right. It's on all platforms too, as well as Android and iOS.

Well after a week of using this I'm happy to report that I really like it. It's a little faster than Chrome is and it's loaded with more featured too. I'm glad the Chromium is open source as it allows other companies to build upon it and that's exactly what Microsoft did and I can honestly say that they got it right. It's on all platforms too, as well as Android and iOS.
the problem with chrome apps is that one of the highest ways to get infected is through browser apps. Sadly a lot of malicious stuff out there. Wonder how long till edge is the same. I still like chrome better and feel it faster for me anyhow

Reactions: Lone Crusader