Mediabook NEW! The Fog (1980) John Carpenter padded mediabook (2x Blu-ray) by 84 Entertainment Germany (250 copies)

Jun 8, 2020
This padded mediabook of The Fog by John Carpenter was released this week in Germany.
It comes with a Blu-ray + Bonus Blu-ray and is limited and numbered to 250 copies.
6 covers were available in total, I pre ordered cover a (padded mediabook).

cookysmoviecollection_20211122_205921_0.jpg

cookysmoviecollection_20211122_205921_1.jpg

cookysmoviecollection_20211122_205921_3.jpg

cookysmoviecollection_20211122_205921_6.jpg

Here´s my unbxoing video (in English)

Last edited:
That the slip matches with the cover on the Mediabook is very nice. Not my favorite cover art, but good and sharp print. Nice Fog-collection you have there:thumbs:. I only have the steelbook. Bought it for the 4K and the included soundtrack, but the steelbook itself could have been better imo.

Reactions: shane54 and Grendel
That the slip matches with the cover on the Mediabook is very nice. Not my favorite cover art, but good and sharp print. Nice Fog-collection you have there:thumbs:. I only have the steelbook. Bought it for the 4K and the included soundtrack, but the steelbook itself could have been better imo.
The 4k steelbook doesn't include the soundtrack. Only the digipak version has the soundtrack. If you want the soundtrack, but don't want the digipak edition, you can still get the 2CD soundtrack at a good price:

Amazon product

The 4k steelbook doesn't include the soundtrack.
The German steelbook has 4 Discs: The 2 Blu-Rays from this version, 4K-disc + Soundtrack. Amazon writes it´s 3-disc, but it´s 4-disc for sure. I bought these steelbooks not for their great artworks, just for the content. Price of Darkness had the Bonus Disc only in the steelbook version and the Amaray was trimmed down.

Last edited:
Reactions: MM3 and shane54
The German steelbook has 4 Discs: The 2 Blu-Rays from this version, 4K-disc + Soundtrack. Amazon writes it´s 3-disc, but it´s 4-disc for sure. I bought these steelbooks not for their great artworks, just for the content. Price of Darkness had the Bonus Disc only in the steelbook version and the Amaray was trimmed down.
Had no idea the German one had the soundtrack. I have the UK one, but it's not a big deal as I have the 2-disc soundtrack. The soundtracks in these Carpenter steelbooks are not expanded like the separate CD sountracks.

Reactions: Grendel and shane54