Ninja Fantasy Football

jaws finatic

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Downeast Maine
We've done it before and we had alot of fun.

One year we played for steelbooks. I'd be willing to offer one up if someone's willing to match me just to get this bad boy started.

We can run it at NFL.com for free.

Post here if interested. @Wreck , you getting in on this?

@jaws finatic late to the game on this one this year.

Next year at the very least, lets do a SURVIVOR league. Ever played that?
Yeah @Wreck I do those every year. I've also done tiered leagues where the players in in groups of importance, and you can only take one of them. But everyone has a shot at that player. This is due to the format where you have the top 5RBs in bracket A, Top 5 WRs in bracket B, top 5 QBs, etc, whereas you can only take 1 player from each group. After those picks it's a free for all for whomever is left to build your roster to 10 players.

You never have to set a lineup. You never have to do anything other than watch the scores grow as the points accumulate through the season. At the end of the year you take the top 7 players and count the total points for that group. That is your final point total. Whichever team has the most points wins.

The buy in is usually 20 dollars, but since this is Ninja we could try to get a couple guys to donate a steel to the cause. I'm certainly willing to do that.

so how you doing this year in FF bud?

Ive done mostly horrible since I had leonard fournette as my round 1 pick. If i win this week tho ill be back in the hunt a tad bit for the playoffs. 12 team league im in and top 6 go.

@jaws finatic

Well, I'm in 3 leagues. One is a redraft, one is a keeper, and one is a Dynasty.

In the Keeper, I too drafted Fournette so I'm getting spanked like a wayward son. Worst team in league, actually.

In the redraft, I have a really good team, 2nd highest scoring team, but have faced teams when they 'went off' so i'm at 4-4 on the season in 4th place due to my overall scoring.

In my Dynasty, I'm the dude to be feared. Won this league last year, and am smashing everyone like a pumpkin that i face. It's awesome. No.1 scorer in the league!!!

Glad you turned it around with Fournette. That's hard to do when your no.1 goes down. What does the rest of that team look like?

Big Ben, Julio Jones, Kelce, Watkins, cleveland D, Nick Chubb (trading Hyde put me back on the map and im on a 3 game win streak since Leonard been down and Chubb doing numbers) And I got kinda lucky playing Mitch Trubisky for 2 weeks that he did well.

Ben, Julio and Kelce are studly studs, my man. Watkins, too, has really stepped in that KC offense. Chubb will only get stronger now that Hyde is gone. You even get Fournette back this weekend! With Big Ben exploding Thursday night you're in good shape this weekend too. Good for you, bro.

In my redraft I mentioned I once again lost by 2 points to a bad team that, once again, went off. Standing at 4 and 5 now in the last playoff spot with 4 weeks to go.