Ninja Week 2019 Wrap Up Statement

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
While I already wrote a more official statement in the Ninja Week 2019 stickied thread in that forum. I just wanted to take the time out to say and ask a couple things.

Did you enjoy Ninja Week?
Any thoughts on what could be done next year for possibly improving the experience? (We hope to plan more in advance next year to make the 10th even bigger!)

Thanks once again to our Gold Level Sponsors, all the Companies and Members that donated stuff. And all the time many of you took to participate.

And lastly, as amazing as Ninja Week is it also costs HDN quite the amount in expenses especially with shipping prizes given the magnitude. Obviously totally optional, but if you find it in your hearts to send $1-3 usd. to services @ hidefninja.com then it would really help support our efforts. I know not everyone "won" something, but hopefully you realize this event is more about giving then receiving and being apart of a true community. Thanks.

By far the best community out there by a country mile, love hosting giveaways on my own and with my homie @bloodsnake007 :thumbs: a huge thanks to our fearless leader @Wreck and all the hard working mods, donation sent :thumbs:
View attachment 421514

I agree wholeheartedly... this is truly an amazing group of film enthusiasts. Ninja Week was a great event and I look forward to next year’s #bestweekever

Kind of a strange Ninjaweek for me.

I've always hosted giveaways during NW since I joined this great site in 2012, and absolutely loved doing so! I've won some amazing prizes as well!

But the past year have been "so and so" for me, both collection wise and on the private resulting in much lesser time for collecting and time spent here. As a result I didn't host any GA's this year and didn't participate as much as I used to/would like to partly because I felt bad not giving back.

I'll come back stronger next year and just want to say; amazing work once again John and the rest of the partners in crime meaning @Wreck @apsmith21 @Apollon @Noodles and all of you others! :notworthy: I'll gladly send some $ over. :thumbs:

Cheers
Annar

And lastly, as amazing as Ninja Week is it also costs HDN quite the amount in expenses especially with shipping prizes given the magnitude. Obviously totally optional, but if you find it in your hearts to send $1-3 usd. to services @ hidefninja.com then it would really help support our efforts. I know not everyone "won" something, but hopefully you realize this event is more about giving then receiving and being apart of a true community. Thanks.

It's not much, but sent $10.00 USD to HDN :happy: ...hope this helps a bit if others follow...

Reactions: pioneer and Noodles
Let's not forget, this NW brought us @BArtagnan 's masterpiece, the one of a kind Frankendory

Bloodfish 2-2.jpg

@bloodsnake007

Kind of a strange Ninjaweek for me.

I've always hosted giveaways during NW since I joined this great site in 2012, and absolutely loved doing so! I've won some amazing prizes as well!

But the past year have been "so and so" for me, both collection wise and on the private resulting in much lesser time for collecting and time spent here. As a result I didn't host any GA's this year and didn't participate as much as I used to/would like to partly because I felt bad not giving back.

I'll come back stronger next year and just want to say; amazing work once again John and the rest of the partners in crime meaning @Wreck @apsmith21 @Apollon @Noodles and all of you others! :notworthy: I'll gladly send some $ over. :thumbs:

Cheers
Annar
Of course we don't expect everyone to give stuff away, but appreciate when people do. Ninja Week is for all to enjoy... whether you've donated or not, you're welcome to join in the fun! You've contributed more than enough over the years bud, so you've absolutely no need to feel bad. You're a very respected member here, and we're happy to have you as part of the community. :)

Reactions: spass and pioneer
Once again had a epic ninja week and thanks to everyone involved with a special thanks to @Wreck, @apsmith21, @Noodles & @Apollon

A big thank you to the guys I won prizes from too @apsmith21 @famagosta @steelbookz4eva & @Apollon for hosting the Blu collection giveaway. Much appreciated and look forward to receiving them.

And lastly a big thanks to the guys who took part in my giveaways and for @Robles & @steve roberts for winning and letting the items go to a good home

I actually lost my job a few days ago so I’ll see what I can sort out this week when I’ve sorted out my funds etc. But I’ll try and donate somthing. I’ll still be collecting here and there with the odd release (mainly marvel and manta I suppose) but other priorities will take over for now

Thanks again for a awesome week