[Ninja Week] Holy Smokes! More Free Steels?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GVZER

苦い
Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
Dang Son! :LOL:

Up For Grabs

BATTLE ROYALE STEELBOOK

Here we go....

If you were selected to be in a Battle Royale situation,
What weapons + skills would you want to survive?!
:sniper::shoot:

P.S. What Steelbook would you want to be holding when breathing your last breath? :ohno:

ANNNNNNNNDDDD GO! :movie:

Winner to be chosen in 48 HRS

Winner Is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

y8u7ume5.jpg

POST 30: pi2loc

Last edited:
I would want a Machete to do some major damage. And I would be guarding my Shawshank Redemption and Ghost Rider, as they were both modded by buddies of mine just for me.

Uzi 9mm and the ability to shoot it would be handy :)
Steelbook in hand would be I, Robot for the memories ;)

I would be armed with numchuks because numchuk skills are cool with a little bit of tae kwon do mixed in.
I would be guarding my Iron Man Steelbook because it's my favorite steel in my collection.

thanks for the giveaway!

I would have a bow and the skills of Robin Hood. ninja style :hidefninja:

And I'd be protecting The Raid. Not the most valuable steel but damn it's sexy.

it would have to bring old painless, i wouldn't bring any steelbook because i know i would be returning to my collection if i had this gun:hilarious:

sticker,375x360.png

Please don't count me in as I have it, but these are too fun not to participate.

2 x modified Beretta 92FS & Gun Kata as my skill. :movie:

I would bring a exosuit that can withstand all weapons/attacks. And then i'd just take someones weapon and use for the remainder.

I would hold onto the Le Grand Bleu sealed.. but if it was a personal one, Elite Squad.

I would choose a knife. Cuse is the best way to kill someone and make him suffer.

It is not a Steel, but I would like to stay with my Finding Nemo Viva at the end.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I would say if I were in that type of situation either a lightsaber with the use of the force, a magic wand, or the machine gun egg Zorg gives the mercenaries in the fifth element.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling... ~Eames :D

If we have to choose real world weapons I say a Samurai Sword ala Michonne or the Bride

To all you people saying guns, I say "No, what you have are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer be standing, because if I am you'll all be dead before you've reloaded." - V :hilarious:

As to my last steelbook a while ago I may have said zombieland or SDCC sucker punch, but truley since getting that play serenity is really giving a run and maybe a trip to the moon

Samurai sword because it covers distance and you never have to reload it. Agility would be my choice of ability for evading, escaping and chasing prey. And if I some how finished 2nd I would be holding John Rambo 1st print Germany UNSEALED because the Tattoo would be on me only if I die! Thanks for the giveaway :violent:

Power: Flying
Weapon: Mjölnir

Steelbook...
5z17us.jpg

Because this was my first ever steelbook

i made some bad choices in some of my purchases...so i would be happy to throw my extra battleship yamato (2x) and night of living dead G1 (3x) at my enemies.

wall-E would be my steel of choice.

thanks for giveaway!

I would want to be armed with a Green Lantern ring, and, for the sake of symmetry, I'd hold on to the Green Lantern SB. It would also give me the chance to show Ryan Reynolds how to properly use the damned ring...

Invisibility came to mind, but someone could just indiscriminately fire bullets and hit me. So I'd be a gas. Hopefully I'd survive!

Steelbook? I would be holding adrenaline78's copy of Le Grand Bleu. He goes first!

PS: If I win, please direct my prize to the newest Ninja to enter.

Last edited:
Invisibility came to mind, but someone could just indiscriminately fire bullets and hit me. So I'd be a gas. Hopefully I'd survive!

Steelbook? I would be holding adrenaline78's copy of Le Grand Bleu. He goes first!

But wouldn't you blow up being gas.:hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.