No Time to Die (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #70) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong

35E7316E-3F22-414C-85AC-FC62746B5C0E.jpegF0014739-08E4-4B99-A621-137DA2E3500A.jpeg02.jpg03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have to get this, even though this steelbook doesn't match the other 4 UHD ones I bought separately, it looks awesome with debossed frame and title:

NoTimetoDieBF.jpg

Is this image showing? Something is wrong with Photobucket today, and it wouldn't upload here...

Fullslip has the worst art, but better character poster cards.
If DL's booklet is the same, as digibook sold earlier, as often us with Warner-MGM Blufans editions, then the flip-flop SL is the one to keep out of One-Click. Especially if it's really $200, then it's cheaper to buy it with all 3, and sell 1 or 2 separately.

I'll have to get this, even though this steelbook doesn't match the other 4 UHD ones I bought separately, it looks awesome with debossed frame and title:

NoTimetoDieBF.jpg

Is this image showing? Something is wrong with Photobucket today, and it wouldn't upload here...

Fullslip has the worst art, but better character poster cards.
If DL's booklet is the same, as digibook sold earlier, as often us with Warner-MGM Blufans editions, then the flip-flop SL is the one to keep out of One-Click. Especially if it's really $200, then it's cheaper to buy it with all 3, and sell 1 or 2 separately.
The image doesn't show but If i click quote and reply it shows up in the quoted message.

Is it worth the hassle trying to hunt down a full slip when it only contains the standard Blu Ray (don’t want to be spending more money getting 4K discs etc) and when I can just VIP the DL on the 1st June. Even though I’m not big on the lenti art at all

Decisions

Is it worth the hassle trying to hunt down a full slip when it only contains the standard Blu Ray (don’t want to be spending more money getting 4K discs etc) and when I can just VIP the DL on the 1st June. Even though I’m not big on the lenti art at all

Decisions
I'd just go for the DL personally. Less hassle and tbh blufans FS' aren't usually the best quality imo. Nice design, but their lentis typically outshine their FS' in hand.

I'd just go for the DL personally. Less hassle and tbh blufans FS' aren't usually the best quality imo. Nice design, but their lentis typically outshine their FS' in hand.
Yeah but the front has half of Craig’s head missing and the back is absolutely rubbish. And tbh I just don’t like that poster. FS looks excellent and I’d rather the art cards and poster. Plus the back of the slip is Ana

No brainier. Think I just talked myself into trying to find one

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies
Yeah but the front has half of Craig’s head missing and the back is absolutely rubbish. And tbh I just don’t like that poster. FS looks excellent and I’d rather the art cards and poster. Plus the back of the slip is Ana

No brainier. Think I just talked myself into trying to find one
Ffs. You've got me questioning it now too.. I was okay with the DL, but more I look at it, less I like it. I may buy the OC, sell off the two slips I like least, and pop my Skyfall & Spectre slips in.

Reactions: Flloydo
Only thing letting the DL down is Safin taking centre stage in the art. Should have put him on the back or minimised him to background image, the story is far more about Bond and Madeleine. I think Blufans need to have a rethink before final final art is decided since it's the only option outside a OC

Reactions: Jaxxx
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Wreck and Flloydo