No Time to Die (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 31, 2014
Release date: December 20, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live on September 30 at 12 AM - UK time)
Price: £29.99

13367607-2004898757302682.jpg

13367607-3874898757343752.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear I saw a post on social media earlier today showing a photo of a HMV exclusive Cine Edition for this film, yet now I can't seem to find any mention of it any where. :confused:

Reactions: Kavale
I swear I saw a post on social media earlier today showing a photo of a HMV exclusive Cine Edition for this film, yet now I can't seem to find any mention of it any where. :confused:
Yeah i saw that too. Probably a leak that went up early and got removed. Films aren't allowed to go on sale until they've been officially theatrically released in the respective country.

Reactions: Noodles
Yeah i saw that too. Probably a leak that went up early and got removed. Films aren't allowed to go on sale until they've been officially theatrically released in the respective country.
You're probably right. Good to know I didn't just dream it lol.

What happened to Amazon getting this release as they did previously? Probably something to do with new distributors I guess. Please god let it not be as bad the first Force Awakens

Fairly sure that zavvi tweet wasn't related to a NTTD steelbook. More than likely a 007 clothing range. They're usually quite forthcoming when it comes to steelbook announcements. Plus, there hasn't been a midnight steel go live in forever.

I know it's bond and it's a big deal, but zavvi are not guaranteed to get Universal/WB steel exclusives these days. I'd go as far as saying they're less likely than amazon, hmv or wbshop.

I don’t think I could start collecting Bond ones until they start a consistent line with poster artwork or something

The old school Bond posters are beautiful

Reactions: MrSquifler
Fairly sure that zavvi tweet wasn't related to a NTTD steelbook. More than likely a 007 clothing range. They're usually quite forthcoming when it comes to steelbook announcements. Plus, there hasn't been a midnight steel go live in forever.

I know it's bond and it's a big deal, but zavvi are not guaranteed to get Universal/WB steel exclusives these days. I'd go as far as saying they're less likely than amazon, hmv or wbshop.
Actually only a few weeks ago they did a midnight Steelbook release. The Inglourious Basterds Sets. They came out of nowhere without any warning

Actually only a few weeks ago they did a midnight Steelbook release. The Inglourious Basterds Sets. They came out of nowhere without any warning
Not of a new film though, and that was as an early RC exclusive window. New WW releases to tie up with theatrical releases are typically void of RC exclusive windows, it's in the t&c's.

Reactions: Kosm
It looked like an odd cine edition though, super thick box. Said it had an Aston Martin key chain in there, must be a pretty hefty piece to warrant the size.
Hmm yeah, the Cine Editions quickly became pretty underwhelming and full of junk... and to think they started off super strong with the one for Once Upon a Time In Hollywood, which remains one of my favourite editions to this day.