Nobody (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: September 12, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 12 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

13907196EXPL.jpg

13907196-2054971605986335.jpg
13907196-3464971606064647.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Then out of nowhere the zavvi instagram messaged me and said they saw in my post it was damaged and would like to address it. And they are sending me a replacement... I mean its not totally unusual to get a replacement, my eternals was damaged and they sent one out. But the fact they reached out to me was a surprise.
See, they treat star influencers differently. ;)

Reactions: JinxyKatte
See, they treat star influencers differently. ;)
I'm barely a blip haha. I think I just got luck. I only started tagging zavvi recently, like a few days ago. Just a little luck I guess although it hasn't been dispatched yet. Ill give it a day or 2 before I chase.

I'm barely a blip haha. I think I just got luck. I only started tagging zavvi recently, like a few days ago. Just a little luck I guess although it hasn't been dispatched yet. Ill give it a day or 2 before I chase.
If they only contacted you yesterday about a replacement I would give it more than a day or 2 to chase. It can take a little more time sometimes

Reactions: JinxyKatte
It's definitely not as glossy as other steelbooks. I noticed this before with The Blues Brothers. US was super glossy but UK release was disappointing. More like a satin finish than full gloss.

Must be a Universal thing...
Nah, that is glossy for sure. Satin is something else entirely. It's just like a thinner gloss varnish, vs the more premium feeling solid gloss. UK v US Thor Ragnarok is one that springs to mind. Not just a Universal thing, moreso a EU vs NA scanavo thing.

It's definitely not as glossy as other steelbooks. I noticed this before with The Blues Brothers. US was super glossy but UK release was disappointing. More like a satin finish than full gloss.

Must be a Universal thing...

pretty mediocre release.. ill probably sell it off.. feels so cheap in hand with its hefty scuffmarks + cheap gloss layer.. at least i didnt have to pay VAT

0DC5FA86-EC3A-47FB-98B6-3936FD2EBBF1.jpeg

3AAE8DA4-D66F-4B3D-9A50-0A10BF7885D3.jpeg

9C1FE197-15B6-460D-A5AA-E94C7036BFBE.jpeg

335778C7-7138-49C2-BD3F-5C22438B41BF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: MM3
@hatredhorror I don't have any scuff marks. You mean the steelbook?

There is something off about it alright though. It just doesn't feel premium. Not worth the asking price IMO.

I'm keeping mine though as I really like the film and don't have any other edition.
yep on the steel, you can see it on the last pic.. feels like a used steelbook

Time for the every so often Zavvi packaging rant.

Ordered this on sale, with a few other items, items were sent in a A2 mailer, obviously it was really heavy etc....
i say items but who knows as it arrived in a royal mail plastic mag with a note saying sorry about lost or damaged items,
it was an empty cardboard mailer with no tape on it, so it looks like they just all glided out the ends with ease.

What qualifications do you need to pack at Zavvi...also contacted support via message and it seems the person didn't even read
the message or look at the pictures and created a returns label upon my request...yes well done claps all around.

I had to contact support via live chat, 1 item oos so that was refunded....other items have been reissued apparently...
and i will get an email...no email yet and i had to keep reminding the person it was more than one of an item and don't forget because
they kept referring to it as one item, so i'm not filled with confidence tbh.

Ordered this on sale, with a few other items, items were sent in a A2 mailer, obviously it was really heavy etc....
i say items but who knows as it arrived in a royal mail plastic mag with a note saying sorry about lost or damaged items,
it was an empty cardboard mailer with no tape on it, so it looks like they just all glided out the ends with ease.

What qualifications do you need to pack at Zavvi...also contacted support via message and it seems the person didn't even read
the message or look at the pictures and created a returns label upon my request...yes well done claps all around.

I had to contact support via live chat, 1 item oos so that was refunded....other items have been reissued apparently...
and i will get an email...no email yet and i had to keep reminding the person it was more than one of an item and don't forget because
In my experience I have had much better luck going through their Instagram PM. They seem to actually read what you say and respond like a human. So maybe try that.

I am personally sick of bad packaging all around but amazon takes the biscuit.

Hows this one. The other day I went to watch None Stop on bluray on to put the disc in without paying attention and was surprised when the Inception menu came up. The dvd no less.

I assume my daughter had gotten to it one day and I had just not known. Anyway so I check cex for local copies to find none and then check amazon, and they had it for £3. So woo no biggie, annoying but a cheap replacement.

This ******* thing turned up in a box, like an actual ******* box, with padding and everything. Like I can't get these motherfuckers to send out £60 steelbooks in a box instead of an A1 and they send this in a box...

In my experience I have had much better luck going through their Instagram PM. They seem to actually read what you say and respond like a human. So maybe try that.
I second this ^

Had much better luck contacting their CS through social media (Twitter for me) than through their actual website.

had the exact same thing happen to me for the jurassic 5 steel collection. Got a note saying from USPS saying box was missing contents except the adverts. They refunded me immediately.

Reactions: Roofr4sh