Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

4FC62662-21F5-4D91-A56C-A5923F993832.jpeg

C9B9AD63-FE35-470A-BAA4-0F2FBC24C226.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Live!
No discount code for me
It's been live to pre order since Friday June 11th
It went live Friday red carpet was just before 9am and general sale was just before 12pm

You are 3 days late :rofl: :p

You not going to have discount code work 3 days after a pre order going live
Discount codes are for in stock items only

You would have needed to be a red carpet subscriber and try as soon as it went live around 8.49am on Friday
Zavvi disable discount codes on pre orders before or shorty after going live as they not meant to be used on pre orders (Zavvi Terms and Conditions)
The only reason some red carpet subscribers manage to use a discount code on some pre orders is luck as Zavvi have to manually disable the code on pre order listings

You would only had a few min at max to to use a discount code if it was working on friday morning at 8.49am

It's been live to pre order since Friday June 11th
It went live Friday red carpet was just before 9am and general sale was just before 12pm

You are 3 days late :rofl: :p

You not going to have discount code work 3 days after a pre order going live
Discount codes are for in stock items only

You would have needed to be a red carpet subscriber and try as soon as it went live around 8.49am on Friday
Zavvi disable discount codes on pre orders before or shorty after going live as they not meant to be used on pre orders (Zavvi Terms and Conditions)
The only reason some red carpet subscribers manage to use a discount code on some pre orders is luck as Zavvi have to manually disable the code on pre order listings

You would only had a few min at max to to use a discount code if it was working on friday morning at 8.49am
Wait,...There's an 8:49 in the morning now?

• Haha
Reactions: dfoles
Wait,...There's an 8:49 in the morning now?
Some red carpet pre orders go live at around 9am or 12pm

When red carpet is 9am general sale is at 12pm
When it's 12pm for red carpet general sale will be 6pm

Friday pre order for Red Carpet was scheduled for 9am and general sale was 12pm
Most times zavvi pre orders go live 10-20 min before scheduled live time

That's why most times red carpet by the scheduled live time discount codes will have already been disabled

You need to be checking website regularly before official live time to try using a discount code and is simply luck if a code works and you also need to be a red carpet subscriber.
Some pre orders can even go live 1 hour or more before scheduled time sometimes.

Reminder discount codes are only meant for use on in stock items as in on or after release date

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Scraggy
Tried cancelling mine the other week but couldn't due to the free plant a tree program Zavvi had set up alongside this when you placed an order, making it impossible to cancel. :squint:

Just received my copy anyway and it's actually grown on me now I'm seeing it in hand... no 'bossing unfortunately, but full gloss at least.

Tried cancelling mine the other week but couldn't due to the free plant a tree program Zavvi had set up alongside this when you placed an order, making it impossible to cancel. :squint:

Just received my copy anyway and it's actually grown on me now I'm seeing it in hand... no 'bossing unfortunately, but full gloss at least.
interesting little scam by them then - good to know // they have so many to make their bottom line look better. Like giving you a 10 buck voucher, but not taking it off the Order price or Customs slip -- prks

Reactions: Noodles
interesting little scam by them then - good to know // they have so many to make their bottom line look better. Like giving you a 10 buck voucher, but not taking it off the Order price or Customs slip -- prks
Yep, and here I was originally thinking it was a nice gesture... should've known it was just another one of their usual ploys.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Just received mine in the post. Why do some boring, lazy artwork steels get the full gloss makeover. Obviously answering my own question, lol! Seriously, some steels are crying out for a gloss finish and they give it to this. Could have been so much better, but again, very lazy IMO.

Reactions: Fmac72