Noodles' Setup

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Apologies for the grainy photos, but these were taken on my phone which doesn't perform very well under artificial lighting. I'll try and get some better quality/more detailed shots up soon!

This is basically just my bedroom by the way, so everything is obviously a bit crammed in... unfortunately I lack the space for my bigger blu-ray and gaming editions, and all of my DVD's are still boxed away too. :(

Here's how it looked not too long after I'd finished decorating and putting together the furniture (minus my bed which I stood on to take most of the photos :p)...

My TV setup (I'm hoping to eventually upgrade to a better/bigger TV now I have the room for one)...

And the majority of my blu-ray collection...

Now I just need to get some shelves and posters hung up on the walls.

Thanks for looking! :)

14709432_185546308561949_736867983988621312_n.jpg

Last edited:
Apologies for the grainy photos, but these were taken on my phone which doesn't perform very well under artificial lighting. I'll try and get some better quality/more detailed shots up soon!

This is basically just my bedroom by the way, so everything is obviously a bit crammed in... unfortunately I lack the space for my bigger blu-ray and gaming editions, and all of my DVD's are still boxed away too. :(

Here's how it looked not too long after I'd finished decorating and putting together the furniture (minus my bed which I stood on to take most of the photos :p)...

My TV setup (I'm hoping to eventually upgrade to a better/bigger TV now I have the room for one)...

Awesome set up looks amazing :thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles
Excellent set up and very professional looking. You have been busy

Love all the statues and your drive section

Whats the wall.E thing next to your Disney steels?
Is the sin city box set at the top the editon with the books that the first film is based on?

My room is a massive mess but maybe one day I'll show pics

I also have loads of posters/ prints in tubes stored away I need to get frames for (I used to buy them back in the day for when I had my own place but that hasn't happened yet lol. Some cool special libertines poster and a rare arctic monkeys and Dan le sac vs. Scroobious pip prints)

Excellent set up and very professional looking. You have been busy

Love all the statues and your drive section

Whats the wall.E thing next to your Disney steels?
Is the sin city box set at the top the editon with the books that the first film is based on?

My room is a massive mess but maybe one day I'll show pics

I also have loads of posters/ prints in tubes stored away I need to get frames for (I used to buy them back in the day for when I had my own place but that hasn't happened yet lol. Some cool special libertines poster and a rare arctic monkeys and Dan le sac vs. Scroobious pip prints)
Cheers bud! :thumbs:

I actually had to shrink the Drive collection as I couldn't fit everything in, so I just kept the most important editions (steelbooks and slips etc).

I have two Disney shelves (opposite one another) and both have Wall-E items on them, so I'm not sure which you're referring to... the shelf on the left has a Wall-E mug that my niece got for me, and the shelf on the right has a Wall-E toy where his head, arms and wheels fold in to form a cube (and obviously pop out again).

Haha no worries dude. You should've seen my old room... that was an absolute tip that I never tidied. I've gone completely OCD with my new room though... I even bought my very own vacuum and have a quick clean around most days. :LOL:

I'm definitely interested in seeing your collection and all of your posters though mate... especially those Arctic Monkeys ones! Be sure to show us soon. ;)

I love the vinyl idolz figures, particularly the back to the future ones, they look amazing. :)
They are really cool! I'd love to get more, but I clearly don't have the space. :(

I'll still probably pick up American Psycho and Clockwork Orange if I see them for a good price though. ;)

Do you have any of the Vinyl Idolz figures?

They are really cool! I'd love to get more, but I clearly don't have the space. :(

I'll still probably pick up American Psycho and Clockwork Orange if I see them for a good price though. ;)

Do you have any of the Vinyl Idolz figures?

I don't, too many pops lol

But I think they are really cool figures. I have seen them in the shops very detailed, I love the new (Jared Leto) Joker one it's really wacky.

• Thanks
Well, I look forward to seeing it someday! Make sure you tag me once your thread is up. :thumbs:
I will do mate, I have some stuff in different sections so I would have to take a few different pics but I will get round to it at some point! I am running out of room aswell! Lol.:wacky: I have had to put some of my DVDs in cases now.

• Thanks
I don't, too many pops lol

But I think they are really cool figures. I have seen them in the shops very detailed, I love the new (Jared Leto) Joker one it's really wacky.
Haha thought you'd probably say that. You're the Pop Queen! :D

It still amazes me how big the Vinyl Idolz actually are... I always expected them to be smaller. I almost keep buying the Leto Joker one, but I didn't really enjoy the movie and he's possibly my least favourite Joker, so it'd make no sense for me to get it really... apart from the fact that it looks cool. :p

Cheers bud! :thumbs:

I actually had to shrink the Drive collection as I couldn't fit everything in, so I just kept the most important editions (steelbooks and slips etc).

I have two Disney shelves (opposite one another) and both have Wall-E items on them, so I'm not sure which you're referring to... the shelf on the left has a Wall-E mug that my niece got for me, and the shelf on the left has a Wall-E toy where his head, arms and wheels fold in to form a cube (and obviously pop out again).

Haha no worries dude. You should've seen my old room... that was an absolute tip that I never tidied. I've gone completely OCD with my new room though... I even bought my very own vacuum and have a quick clean around most days. :LOL:

I'm definitely interested in seeing your collection and all of your posters though mate... especially those Arctic Monkeys ones! Be sure to show us soon. ;)

That's the one, the cube wall.e, looks cool. I also have a little figure lol

My old room is tiny and when I moved back home I moved into my sisters old room which is much bigger and I was very OCD at first with cleaning but then I got lazy with it and also I didn't unpack much because I didn't know how long I would be here but now I have boxes of stuff under my bed and In the spare room. Hundreds of DVD and CDs in boxes and I have a unit in my current room with some bits and bobs, books, some of my special CDs and vinyl, some pops and toys/ statues, my ammray blu Rays and then in have a wardrobe with a shelving part inside and all my steels are in there. But I have rows in front of each other at moment so it's a bit of a tight squeeze.
Got rid of a lot of ammrays when I doubled up on steel etc

I'll sort out some pics of everything and I'll PM you some photos tomorrow but I don't fancy showing the site my tip of a room just yet lol

• Thanks

Absolutely stunning set up you have there @Noodles! :woot: :cool: :notworthy: Love it! :drool: :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Noodles
I will do mate, I have some stuff in different sections so I would have to take a few different pics but I will get round to it at some point! I am running out of room aswell! Lol.:wacky: I have had to put some of my DVDs in cases now.
Be careful with that... people will start to think you collect cases instead. :p

I used to store all of my films in cardboard boxes, and my dad always used to jokingly ask me if I collected boxes because my room was full of them. :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill and Flloydo
That's the one, the cube wall.e, looks cool. I also have a little figure lol

My old room is tiny and when I moved back home I moved into my sisters old room which is much bigger and I was very OCD at first with cleaning but then I got lazy with it and also I didn't unpack much because I didn't know how long I would be here but now I have boxes of stuff under my bed and In the spare room. Hundreds of DVD and CDs in boxes and I have a unit in my current room with some bits and bobs, books, some of my special CDs and vinyl, some pops and toys/ statues, my ammray blu Rays and then in have a wardrobe with a shelving part inside and all my steels are in there. But I have rows in front of each other at moment so it's a bit of a tight squeeze.
Got rid of a lot of ammrays when I doubled up on steel etc

I'll sort out some pics of everything and I'll PM you some photos tomorrow but I don't fancy showing the site my tip of a room just yet lol
I actually bought the cube Wall-E for my niece to play with when she came over, but I liked it so much that I kept it on my shelf rather than in her toy box. :p

My old room was tiny too and a really odd shape, so I could only just fit my bed and a wardrobe in there... any other bit of space I had was occupied by stacks of boxes with all my films and games in, which also eventually spilled out on to the landing.

Are you planning to organize all your stuff at some point mate, or are you still thinking of just leaving it all in case you do move out? I was kind of in a similar situation... I liked to think I'd move out sooner or later, but 10 years passed and that still looked pretty unlikely, so I decided to spend the money I'd saved redecorating the spare room instead, which is now my new bedroom.

No rush with the pics dude... leave it until you're happy with everything if you want. I'd die if anyone saw the state of my old room... it genuinely looked like one of the houses you see on those hoarder TV shows. :bag:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo